FLIGHT DG7066
CLASS OF SERVICE Economy
SEAT NUMBER 26A
AIRCRAFT Airbus A320
TAKEOFF 15-04-22 7:15 a.m.
VIEWS 1969
LANDING AT 8:30 a.m.
AFGK1
The 27th April 2015

Photo review of Tiger Airways flight from Manila to Puerto Princesa in Economy

Hello once again, this is the second part of my 4-Flight series, which is the series of my first few flight reports
1-DVO-MNL - http://flight-report.com/en/report-10076.html
2-MNL-PPS - NOW
3-PPS-MNL - Soon
4-MNL-DVO - Soon

Around 03:30- The airport was full of passengers at this time, and yes, this terminal also services international flights as you can see,and also the terminal has shops and restaurants if you forgot to eat at before going to the airport, the airport was also renovated.
photo DPP_B0001

Around 5:30- We went to the gate by bus, and there are no plane spotting areas at the airport.
Note: In case if you are wondering, our plane is in Cebu Pacific livery, but because of their partnership, this is operated with Tigerair Philippines, you could see when you see their uniforms and safety cards.
photo DPP_B0003
And then while in my seat I got to snap some planes, including this AirAsia Zest plane.
photo DPP_B0009
Cabin Shot, as you can see, the plane was clean and carried the mascot of its sister airline. Also if you look closely, the FAs wore yellow polos, unlike Cebu Pacific wherein the FAs wore polo shirts.
photo DPP_B0006
The lavatory was also clean and fresh.
photo DPP_B0007
photo DPP_B0008
And then we took off. I was lucky having 2 windows in my seat area, so I could take pictures in 2 different areas
photo DPP_B0010
Goodbye concrete jungles!
photo DPP_B0011
photo DPP_B0015

The seat was comfortable, and legroom was abundant, for a short guy, but the recline was sufficient for me.
photo DPP_B0017
The BOB service starts, I initially opted for a sandwich, but then I changed my mind for flavored water and chocolate chip cookies, their cookies are a must try on my last flight, so I tried it again and it was still good like the last time around, and the flavored water was a new addition to the menu, and I have never tried one before, so I just ordered one.
photo DPP_B0016
And then we are on final approach and we then landed at Puerto Princesa airport.
photo DPP_B0020
photo DPP_B0021
And this concludes my flight report. I might include a tourist bonus of Palawan for the next flight report. If you have any questions or comments, I will gladly entertain them.

Verdict

Tiger Airways

Buy on board 8.5
TOTAL 8.4/10

Manila - MNL

TOTAL 7.9/10

Puerto Princesa - PPS

TOTAL 5.9/10

Conclusion

This flight was much better than the first one, so I will put my points here:
Cabin Comfort: Had a good recline and an average legroom.
Crew: Were friendly, just like their parent airline.
BOB: Prices were cheaper than other airlines and had more variety.
Entertainment,in this case, their magazine: Good noting that this is a low cost carrier.
OTP: Good although the flight was delayed, but this is because of congestion.

For the two airports
NAIA 4: The place was renovated already and they have a number of shops, and it was also clean.
PPS : Only had one baggage carousel but was efficient.