FLIGHT QR68
CLASS OF SERVICE Economy
SEAT NUMBER 20J
AIRCRAFT Airbus A350-900
TAKEOFF 15-05-14 3:40 p.m.
LANDING AT 10:40 p.m.
PhilippA350
The 20th May 2015

Photo review of Qatar Airways flight from Frankfurt-am-Main to Doha in Economy

Hello guys and welcome to my Qatar Airways Airbus A350-941 XWB experience! :)

Here is my YouTube-Video of my experience:

Today I'm going to fly from Frankfurt to Dubai, via Doha.
After arriving at the boarding-gate, I got this view to my operating aircraft today, an A350! It's gonna be A7-ALC, which was delivered excactly one week ago. It will be just it's 12th passenger-service today.

A beautiful aircraft in my opinion, as I'm a very big fan of the black eye-liner.

photo DSC_0052

Nice sunlight and perfect weather conditions for a beautiful Qatar Airways flight to Doha's brandnew Hamad International Airport, which was opened around a year ago.

photo DSC_0059

After boarding, I was soo excited to finally see the new A350-cabin in real-life. Just look at these mood-lighting-effects!

photo DSC_0099

Boarding was just on time, pushback as well and we took off for a nice flight to Doha. Here is a picture of the nice wingview, taken from seat number 20J.

photo DSC_0108

Shortly after take-off, the crew brought some nice sticks.

photo DSC_0112

And now the Inflight-Entertainment-System (IFE). The touchscreen comes very close to an iPad-touchscreen! A big like!

photo DSC_0113

About an hour later, the real meal has been given to us. You could choose between three different meals, I took the chicken-option, as always ;)

photo DSC_0119

It got darker and darker and at 22:40, I finally arrived at Hamad International Airport, just right beside of a Qatar Airways A380. What a nice view!

photo DSC_0132

This is how the mid-economy-section looked like during deboarding.

photo DSC_0143

And here two images of the brandnew Hamad International Airport, which is (in my opinion) one of the best airports I've ever seen.

photo DSC_0149

photo DSC_0150

Thanks a lot for reading!

I hope you've enjoyed my short trip-report of my first Airbus A350 flight from Frankfurt to Doha :)

Kind Regards,
Philipp

Verdict

Qatar Airways

TOTAL 9.3/10

Frankfurt-am-Main - FRA

TOTAL 6.8/10

Doha - DOH

TOTAL 9.8/10

Conclusion

All in all a perfect flight-experience with Qatar Airways.
The combination of the A350 and a five-star-airline like Qatar Airways is just brilliant :)