FLIGHT WY 123
CLASS OF SERVICE Economy
SEAT NUMBER 35K
AIRCRAFT Airbus A330-200
TAKEOFF 16-10-07 1:45 p.m.
LANDING AT 6:40 p.m.
FlyAlex
The 9th October 2016

Photo review of Oman Air flight from Muscat to Munich in Economy

Hello together,

After my connecting flight from Dubai I had to rush to the bus boarding gate to get my flight to Munich.

Boarding started from gate 19 onto a bus that brought me to the Airbus 330 that would fly to Munich this day.

photo imag3364

photo imag3365

photo imag3366

I reached my window seat and was pleasantly surpised by the excellent seat pitch.
It was very comfortable and much better than on my previous flight from Dubai.
The seats also were a little bit different and offered a foot rest which was not available on the Airbus 330 I was travelling on from Dubai to Muscat.

photo imag3369

photo imag3370

Load on this 6 hour 40 minutes flight to Munich was very low and only around 20%.
So many spare seats all around me and a calm cabin.

photo imag3367

photo imag3368

We took off on time and started our flight to Europe.

Soon the nice cabin crew offered some pre lunch snacks and a first drink service.

photo imag3371

As we reached the Iranian airspace a very nice tasting lunch was served.

photo imag3372

photo imag3373

There were 3 choices for the warm main course:
Fish, chicken and vegetable lasagna. I opted for the chicken with rice which tasted really very good.

photo imag3374

photo imag3375

After the meal I made myself comfortabel and watched some movies from the good AVOD entertainment.

On route there were some nice views like this of Armenia:

photo imag3376

Over Romania a small snack service was performed including a sandwich and a bottle of orange juice.

photo imag3377

We soon started our descent while the sun started to set.

photo imag3378

photo imag3379

Perfectly on time we touched down very smoothely at Munich airport and taxied to our airbridge position at Terminal 1 B gates.

Verdict

Oman Air

TOTAL 9.3/10

Muscat - MCT

TOTAL 7.3/10

Munich - MUC

TOTAL 7.0/10

Conclusion

This was a great Economy Class experience with a very comfortable cabin and a nice inflight service.
Oman Air really does a good job.