FLIGHT AF267
CLASS OF SERVICE Premium Eco
SEAT NUMBER 16L
AIRCRAFT Boeing 777-300ER
TAKEOFF 16-08-08 9:20 a.m.
LANDING AT 2:10 p.m.
KAL1
The 30th October 2016

Photo review of Air France flight from Seoul to Paris in Premium Eco

In first place, let me apologies you for uploading so late this report, originally from August 2016.

This was my penultimate flight, from ICN to CDG. ( VLC-CDG-SIN+ ICN-CDG-VLC with AF+UX)

My journey started on a very hot day in Seoul. Airport was easy to reach thanks to the marvelous transportation system that the city of Seoul has.

Check in and boarding at the ICN airport was really fast, thanks to the SKY PRIORITY, as I was flying in Premium Y.

photo 20160808_082159

photo 20160808_084735

photo asda

As soon as I board the flight I encountered the first surprise. My seat was dirty… Didn't say anything to the FA but after arriving home I included this in my complain to AF Customer Service.

photo 20160808_085013

photo uqkh0F

Terminal 2 at ICN is almost built. Will be ready next year and in excursively for Korean Air + Skyteam members

photo 20160808_093849

As soon as we reached cruising attitude lunch service started. The meal was delicious as always on a AF bird.

photo 20160808_104108

Over China
photo P8lpja

Russia
photo rp9nhc

The main issue on this flight was the crew.
The ladies were in their mid 40s, with an attitude never seen before. They watched and treat us like we were the ones who needed to serve them. These FA look down on us and zero kind.
This is the biggest problem for AF in my opinion. Their personnel. They think they live in the 80s or something.

FA using her private phone while working and taking selfies…
photo KT3d5f

Before landing dinner was served. Again very delicious… Must be the KAL catering team… :)

photo dYvcQm

And finally in Paris… 3 hours layover for my flight to Valencia, Spain.

photo 20160808_142132

—————————————-

BONUS PICS: South-North Korea border.

photo sjqviq

North Korea

photo 20160807_142928

Verdict

Air France

TOTAL 5.1/10

Seoul - ICN

TOTAL 10.0/10

Paris - CDG

TOTAL 8.0/10

Conclusion

My seat was dirty, crew were rude but food and price ticket were pretty good.

Next time I ll use Emirates or Korean Air for my flights to Asia...