FLIGHT AF1122
FlyAlex
The 17th November 2016

Photo review of Air France flight from Paris to Munich in Business

Hello,

I spent around 1 hour in the T2 F gates lounge of Air France which is located under the boarding gates.
It was quite cozy although it already looks quite old an worn. Meal selection however was nice.

photo imag3667

Boarding just started when I reached the gate and SkyPriority lane worked very good as always with AirFrance, KLM etc.
That is defintely something that other carriers like Lufthansa can learn from.

I settled into my seat 2F of this newly refurbished Airbus A319 with the new Air France Europe seats.
The seats are ok but the legroom is quite cramped - especially compared to e.g. KLM leg room on their European Boeings in Business Class.

photo imag3673

photo imag3674

The cabin ended up with only me and one other Business Class passenger.
Crew was ok but not overly friendly.
There was no service of newspapers or anything else while on ground.

After some queuing at the runway we departed and soon reached our cruising altitude for this 1 hour 5 minutes flight.

The flight attendant quickly distributed the cold meal tray and some drinks directly from the galley.

photo imag3675

photo imag3676

Then she disappeared to Economy Class for a very long time. Actually service was very unpersonal for Business Class without any extra touch.

The meal itself was ok but I have had better tasing meals on other European carriers for sure.

Finally the flight attendant came back and asked if I wanted some coffee or tea and I enjoyed a cup of tea while descent has already started.

photo imag3677

We touched down and parked at T1 D gates module.

Verdict

Air France

TOTAL 5.4/10

Air France Lounge, 2F - F1

Comfort 8.0
TOTAL 7.8/10

Paris - CDG

TOTAL 5.8/10

Munich - MUC

TOTAL 7.3/10

Conclusion

Although there were only two Business Class passengers the crew did not provide any personal service.
So in the end this only was a mediocre experience.