FLIGHT WE002
CLASS OF SERVICE Economy
SEAT NUMBER 57A
AIRCRAFT Airbus A320
TAKEOFF 17-01-29 7:40 a.m.
LANDING AT 8:40 a.m.
Wuttisak.th
The 15th February 2017

Photo review of Thai Smile flight from Bangkok to Udon Thani in Economy

I arrived Suvarnabhumi airport at 5:00 am. I did web check-in already. For Thai smile, you can check-in at Row D and E
photo dsc_0005

At the airport you can find food court after passed security check. And it not far from the gate.
Glass at gate is quite dirty but you can see view outside. And this is A320 which brought me to Udontani Airport
photo dsc_0006

Boarding time at 7:05 (On time). Full load of passenger. I selected seat in back area.
photo dsc_0008

Took a photo before go inside the aircarft. I love this one.
photo dsc_0009

Logo of Thai smile and Thai airways are the same just some paintings are different
photo dsc_0010

Inside the aircraft, Crew in orage color uniform. It made me feel fresh during in the flight
No personal TV but it is okay for flight time 1hour. Cabin is clean.
photo dsc_0011

This is my seat. It is look new.
photo dsc_0012
photo dsc_0013

At Suvarnaphumi airport, there are few airline which fly to domestic. Currently, Thai airway fly to Phuket, Chaingmai and Krabi.
Other will be operated by Thai smile.
photo dsc_0014

Take off.
photo dsc_0015
photo dsc_0016

They have public TV with local TV show. They will open it after take off.
photo dsc_0017

You will be served with a set of sneck. It is good for short flight (Just one hour)
photo dsc_0018

Water and some beverage are available. You can request flight attendence.
photo dsc_0020

During landing to Udontani airport.
photo dsc_0024

TV will be turned off.
photo dsc_0026

We arrived on time. I did not take any photo at Udontani airport. The airport quite small and support only domestic flight.

Verdict

Thai Smile

TOTAL 7.0/10

Bangkok - BKK

TOTAL 8.0/10

Udon Thani - UTH

TOTAL 6.3/10

Conclusion

I love service on board. They served with Full service for flight 1 hour. Cabin crew are nice.