Review of LOT Polish flight Munich Warsaw in Premium Eco

Class Premium Eco
Aircraft Embraer E-195
Take-off 07 Jul 17, 19:35
Arrival at 07 Jul 17, 22:00
LO   #78 out of 112 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 88 reviews
raiders
Published on 13th July 2017
Hi all,

As I promised on 07.07 I flown from MUC to WAW in Premium Economy.

I arrived at airport 2 hours before boarding. Check-in and security were in business class due my frequent traveller status. All of that took max 15 minutes.
Later I went to train which took me from terminal 2 to Terminal 2 Satellite.
After I arrived I went to business lounge.That day lounge was quite empty of course dining part was occupied but in general in lounge was very quiet.
My choice were:

When 7 p.m. was near I went for boarding. Because of premium economy in LOT I had priority boarding also.
Business and premium economy are sitting together and they receiving this same drinks, food etc.
Before taxi and take-off water or orange juice were distributed

take-off

When we reach our altitude service was started. This time it was poor flight because Business and premium economy received this same food ok, but on plastic bowls and this same food as usual.
Food was packed with foil and little sticker like price sticker in shop. It looked very cheap and poor :/

After that Drinks were offered and I took water and whisky

photo img_0532photo img_0533

little landscapes

Later I want to order sparkling wine but I received information that there is no more sparkling wine and stewardess can offer me white pr red wine.
I chose white one

in short time we start to landing in Warsaw.

When we arrived to terminal I went to polonez business lounge. My plane to Gdansk as usual was delayed. So I chose potatoes with creamy sauce and sparkling wine

Verdict

LOT Polish

7.8/10

Munich - MUC

5.0/10

Warsaw - WAW

5.0/10

Conclusion

In general I discovered that this who have frequent traveller silver and up can buy premium economy on that route because premium economy class and frequent traveler silver are complementary to whole business class.
how?
frequent traveller:
-business class check-in
-business class security
-buisness lounge

premium economy:
-priority baggage
-priority boarding
-seat with business class( only difference that seat next to you can be occupied)
-food and drinks these same as business
-baggage- 2 x 23 kg as frequent traveller also(business 2x 32 kg)

In general I had two seats for myself so I can tell that I has a business class in price of premium economy.
It was very comfortable flight