Review of Air France flight Paris Geneva in Economy

Seat 26F
Aircraft Airbus A321
Take-off 28 May 15, 20:45
Arrival at 28 May 15, 21:55
AF   #52 out of 108 Airlines A minimum of 10 flight-reports within the past two years is required to appear in the rankings. 4423 reviews
Kolia
Published on 24th September 2017
A bit late into my flight reports' writing. But now I'm back. Today I'm flying to Geneva because a special flight is waiting for me for tomorrow. After leaving my job, I'm going to take the bus allowing me to go to the airport. The journey was made without difficulties, and an hour later I arrived at the airport. I passed the security without problems and then went into the boarding gate. Tonight it will be an Airbus A321.

photo 18826568196_d5b8d7727b_c

photo 18847676732_0ae3901b18_c

After I board into the plane, I went into my seat. That one was confortable, it is my favorite AF seat's. Last passengers board and then we ear "boarding completed". The crew made the safety demonstration and a last cabin check. Few minutes later we started the push back and taxi into the take off runway. Then we were ready to take off.

photo 18852809235_198a85a14f_b

photo 18230239454_a2458d45ae_c

photo 18230239524_d7f72cf13d_c

During take off, we passed in front of the different CDG terminals. Tonight we were able to observe some nice airlines. Our climb was fine, and because this is a short flight, we reach quickly our cruise altitude. Then the service time arrived. The crew passed with their trolley. The crew offer to us a sandwich and something to drink. I really enjoy with AF is the new catering offer.

photo 18852809845_467d899ef0_c

photo 18852810365_423d517dc5_c

photo 18665084298_55878a07b0_c

After eating my sandwich I looked around me to see how the plane was full. Tonight it was completely full but not so noisy. Most people were business people doing the journey between the two cities. We are close to land, the beginning of the descent is announced by the crew. They made a last cabin check and now we are ready to land.

photo 18852810015_1686338008_c

photo 18232187113_b47fc47d5d_c

Now we are arrived safely at Geneva. Flight had no problems, no late, a confortable cabin and a nice crew which was careful to the passengers needs. I hope you appreciate this short flight. Thank you for you reading and see you next flight.

Verdict

Air France

7.5/10

Paris - CDG

5.0/10

Geneva - GVA

5.0/10

Conclusion

#CABIN
It was a comfortable cabin with my favorite AF seats. The pitch was nice for a short flight like this one.

#CREW
The crew was professional during this flight. They were careful about the passengers needs.

#ENTERTENMENT
On this short flight we had the magazine to read, and the landscape to observe thought the porthole.

#CATERING
On AF flight we can have a sandwich and some drinks. I really enjoy the now AF catering offer.

Information on the route Paris (CDG) Geneva (GVA)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 62 reviews of 1 airlines on the route Paris (CDG) → Geneva (GVA).

The airline with the best average rating is Air France with 7.5/10.