Flight-Report

Flight PS 127
Seat 24F
Take-off 30 May 15, 09:55
Arrival at 30 May 15, 12:20
PS   #127 out of 128 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 67 reviews
Kolia
Published on 28th September 2017
Here it is, the end of my trip for the last european flight operated with a Tupolev 154 with Belavia. It was a great 3 days week end. During this week end we can back into the past. So after a little hour at Kiev airport, me and my friend went into our gate for our flight. The plane is already here, having the last preps (especially for fuel). Soon our boarding will be called, in the the background we can observe some nice planes. Also I was surprise to see how Kiev Boryspil has changed… I still remember when in the past there were only two jet bridges and the little domestic terminal with only one room for the boardings.

photo 19532953704_02f2dbc5ae_c

photo 19968938169_1ccb9465fb_c

Yes, our flight is called for boarding. A last view on our plane and then we will pass into the jet bridge to enter into the plane. At the plane's door, a stewardess is welcoming us, we had a cold welcome. The interior condition is fine. Few minutes after boarding was closed. Last passengers are tiding their belongings and we are ready to go. When I've observed my seat, I was surprise to realize that it was uncomfortable, not good for my back and the pitch is tight. Let's go for a 3h flight.

photo 19534628593_f901d6a058_c

photo 20129340556_7be1709f07_b

photo 20129340696_2df937a46b_c

Repoussage effectué, on se dirige vers la piste pour décoller. Durant les premières secondes de la montée, nous avons une belle vue sur le parc aérien ex-sovitque de l'Ukraine, ça regarde de belles machines. Puis ensuite on s'aligne sur notre cap pour se diriger vers Paris, à ce moment bien que mon siège est des plus inconfortable, je m'endors. Il faut dire, que le paysage est brumeux et le vol ultra monotone. Ah oui j'oubliai, pour ce vol, c'est la même chose que sur le vol Vilnius-Kiev, service payant. Ca m'a fait bizarre car voilà 5 ans il offraient un bon plateau pour les longs vols (plus d'une heure).

Push back made, we taxi into the take off runway. During the first seconds of the climb we had a nice view over the ukrainian planes parked (from the soviet time) These are nice planes… Then we head to Paris. At this time, even that my seat was uncomfortable I started a nap. The landscape is froggy today, and the flight boring. Oh I forgot, during this flight it was the same that the previous one (Vilnius-Kiev), purchasing service… It was weird to me cause five years ago we were able to get hot meal on long flight (more than an hour).

photo 19532954094_575de8d657_c

photo 19967585790_14d1f50008_c

photo 19967586400_3233fa6ea5_c

The cabin was quiet, after my 2 hours nap, I waked up to go to toilets, and at the same time I took a picture of the cabin. When I came back into my seat, we started our descent. I've observed that we were close to 100% occupancy on this flight… Which is not bad. The flight was not so expensive, I paid it less than 50€ a month before. During the descent we can observe that the sky is still froggy.

photo 19967586260_04f2ca73f6_c

photo 20147525052_52d365c50e_c

Welcome back in Paris, after a boring flight. UIA has change a lot… Not only in positive side… I'm a bit sad. But I can understand it allow to passengers to get cheaper flights. Thank you for your reading during my Flying Experience in East Europe. See you next flight !!!