Review of EasyJet flight Nápoli Paris in Economy

Seat 06F
Aircraft Airbus A320
Take-off 13 Sep 15, 15:10
Arrival at 13 Sep 15, 17:35
U2   #11 out of 24 Low-cost airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 349 reviews
Flying-Kolia
Published on 19th February 2018
My special flight is over, and now it's time to fly back home. I booked a quick flight with EasyJet which was the cheapest one. Weather is sunny here and hot… That's really comfortable. This will be a short flight. Tomorrow I'm going back to work. The flight is looking to be full. For today it will be a standard 320. So nothing very special, especially because EasyJet is a major airline flying in Europe. So I will wait a bit before the boarding.

photo 22388211075_6daa745b08_o

photo 21767123333_c8e0aa2078_o

For today it will be a new 320 with winglet. When boarding start I was able to take some pictures. We board by stairs. When I arrived inside the plane I was welcome by 2 crew members, then I went to my seat. I saw that today I will fly with the new cabin, which looks like the AF cabin. I like it because the cabin is looking better than the previous one, which was becoming definitely old. When we think how many flights the EasyJet's planes there are doing we can understand why how quick they can become "old look" and used.

photo 21767123633_d4408a4ee9_o

photo 22200495228_e060bba2e0_o

Boarding was quick, then the cabin crew made their welcoming announcement, and then we had the safety demonstration. The we taxi to the take off runway. During the taxi I had chance to see the Vesuve, what a great view with this clear sky. Few minutes after our take off we turn to the left, and then to the right which allowed me to have a great view on Napoli. After this time I took time to walked into the plane.

photo 22362228646_c08aee9e0d_o

photo 22362228966_9e8a1d8515_o

photo 22375077502_b593b86206_o

photo 22398975511_493474baa1_o

During the flight everything was fine. The service was like usual, drinks/meal on purchase and the the duty free. During the flight we flew next to a thunderstorm, which was nice to see from the sky. Then we start our descent to Paris. Landing was soft, and we arrived to the gate on time. I got time to get a little chat with the pilots about our today's flight and the thunderstorm we saw on our left. Now it's time to go back home after this little aviation week end.

photo 22200496818_c7f6eac37e_o

photo 22388213875_0f83563591_o

I hope you enjoyed this FR, see you next flight !

Verdict

EasyJet

6.5/10
Buy-on-board menu5.0

Nápoli - NAP

5.0/10

Paris - ORY

5.0/10

Conclusion

#CABIN :
The new cabin was looking great, and the seats where comfortable, I enjoyed the pitch.

#CREW :
They were nice and friendly.

#ENTERTAINMENT :
Nothing special entertainment (apart the safety card and the onboard mag - which is not interesting).

#CATERING :
The catering was on purchase on this flight, like all U2 flights.

Information on the route Nápoli (NAP) Paris (ORY)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 21 reviews of 3 airlines on the route Nápoli (NAP) → Paris (ORY).

The airline with the best average rating is Air France with 7.5/10.