Review of Transavia France flight Paris Nápoli in Economy

Airline Transavia France
Flight TO 3332
Take-off 19 Sep 15, 06:20
Arrival at 19 Sep 15, 09:10
TO   #2 out of 21 Low-cost airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 156 reviews
Kolia
Published on 19th February 2018
ENG

Here I am, back to Napoli, and this time will be to celebrate my employment to the company when I was starting to work for the last months. I was looking for a destination with some sun, and not so expensive, and I found Napoli. It was also due because I went there few weeks ago and I was just there for a plane stop. So to go to Napoli, I choose to fly with Transavia, it will allow me to discover this city for the first time. But as well it will my first time flying with Transavia, and to see how they are.

photo flknap15001

photo 21799680343_c77e742b68_o

This morning flight is very early, I had to take night buses to be able to reach Paris Orly. I arrived on time. On my way to go to the boarding area, I had to take a bus (on air-side) to go to the other part of the terminal. This one is on the other side of Paris Orly main terminal. Many people were waiting their plane and we were the last to go. Then when boarding start, it was quick and efficient.

photo 22233984079_dd2ffb1320_o

photo 22431668851_7ca6eb9652_o

photo 22431669071_b0f4b326c7_o

Quickly after boarding, we had the safety demonstration and we were ready to go. During take off the cabin was quiet due of the early time. Most people were sleeping. During the flight I took time to do some drawing and also to read the onboard mag and also I took some pictures of the morning landscapes which were really nice.

photo 22232841670_eeba36a04d_o

photo 22431670181_5b746463b5_o

photo 21799683613_aa36def058_o

During the flight I chat a bit with the crew and I was feeling that's today's crew was a bit nervous due of the purser, who was pushing them to do a lot of extra selling. Anyway I went back to my seat and took time to have a short nap. It was time for us to land at Naples. After a short and nice flight, I was able to see the Vesuve. What a nice volcano with morning lights.

photo 22232842170_82d09bfcfd_o

photo 21799681633_d42a06a34b_o

Landing was a bit hard. We arrived at the gate quickly and everyone disembark. Before to leave I took time to get a last picture of our plane.

Thank you for reading and see you next FR !