Review of EasyJet (Suisse) flight Paris Geneva in Economy

Flight DS 1398
Aircraft Airbus A319
Take-off 18 Oct 15, 09:00
Arrival at 18 Oct 15, 10:05
DS   #12 out of 20 Low-cost airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 88 reviews
Kolia
Published on 7th March 2018
For this week end, my danish friend informed me that finish airlines Blue1 which is flying under SAS, will end operations soon. So I decided to try to fly with them. To be able to catch the flight easily I flown to Geneva, with a cheap EasyJet flight. I went to the airpot with public transports, the traffic was fine on this early time. At the airport the same, it was not so crowded, even if there were quite many people waiting for their plaines. I went to my gate, to catch my flight to Geneva.

photo 22353334873_0d25f8d08e_o

photo 22786488280_ca94b379cf_o

When boarding was called, we had to follow a man, because they split the file in two, the people to the rear and to the front. That's a good idea to board faster. The man saw me taking pictures, he asked me to stop, but to be honest i didn't care cause I already took the picture I was looking for. Then I enter into the plane and went to my seat. For this flight we'll have the old seat. I hope they will change the seats soon cause I prefer the new one (the new one is looking better, is more comfortable and we have more space for the legs).

photo 22974507515_26b0c01598_o

photo 22961101652_c5f8d1d832_o

I enjoyed the view with the Orly's control tower. Now we are ready to depart, outside everything is removed around the plane. And inside the safety demonstration and the push back with the engines start were made. Now we are ready to taxi and taking off. Because I was tired, and to be sure to get some energy for the most important flight, I slept a bit during the flight. Here I show What there were inside my seat pocket (safety card, some inflight mags and the sickness bag). Most of stuffs were wearing the swiss flag due of the EasyJet Switzerland brand.

photo 22961101932_f630184c74_o

photo 22948487356_cf33834dfc_o

photo 22948487686_6be692d0cd_o

photo 22961103202_4c8abccbf2_o

Few minutes before landing (during the approach, I woke up. The cabin was quiet, many people were still sleeping. In the back were are able to see some mountains but I didn't saw the Mont Blanc. A last cabin check, and we were ready to land. The weather was nice. We land on time at Geneva airport. On the ground I was able to see some nice plane such as Saab 2000, Tu204 and some more. Then when we arrived at our gate, we disembark by bus.

photo 22948488416_6b18ee28f7_o

photo 22582346759_b5d9103673_o

Just before leaving the plane I was welcome into the flight deck to thanks and greet pilots. It was a nice flight.
Thank you for you reading and see you next FR !