Review of Royal Air Maroc flight Marrakech Casablanca in Economy

Flight AT 400
Aircraft Embraer E-190
Take-off 04 Jan 16, 05:20
Arrival at 04 Jan 16, 06:10
AT   #91 out of 123 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 106 reviews
Kolia
Published on 21st April 2018
My week end in Morocco was shorter than scheduled so I took a early morning flight to fly back to Paris, and due price reasons I had to make a stop over in Casablanca airport. I catch a cab into the central place and arrive at the airport within 15 minutes. Then I went to get my ticket at the counter, and went to the security. At that time it was a bit weird, cause first male and female must be separate, and at this time there were only 2 rows open… You can't imagine how slow it was. I arrived just on time to get my plane and then I board. I'm really sorry for the medium qualities of the pictures, due of the low lightness.

photo 25293550392_45587c8036_h

photo 25411854475_319501a5c6_h

When we board a stewardess was welcoming us… She was ignoring passengers during the boarding, not so nice. Anyway I went to my seat and wait for the push back, safety demonstration and taxi to the take off runway. Everything was made quickly. A last cabin check and we were ready to go. About the seat it was fine, I don't have souvenirs about it (I have to admit that I was very tired because I had to wake up very early).

photo 25318871031_84dcece2b6_h

photo 25411852045_7b4653bd14_h

photo 25116239670_8765e2228b_h

During the take off and the flight 80% of the cabin was sleeping, so the crew let the lights off during most of the flight. They switch on the light only few minutes before landing to realize a last cabin check. The cruise was quiet short, and there was no service at all, even no drinks. I think that so so… But I can understand. Then I just had few minutes to take a quick cabin shot before to fall asleep again.

photo 25318866251_5402abcada_h

photo 25044273039_06d547ff0b_h

photo 25411844635_226c05ca8d_h

Few minutes before to land I woke up and took some pictures. The cabin was really quiet. Then after we land we had a long taxi to our parking area. After disembarking we too a bus to go to the main terminal. As well I got a better opportunity to take a quick other picture of the cabin where we can see the business class in 1-2 configuration, which can be useful on international flight, more confortable.

photo 25116232510_7617bc6e81_h

photo 25411841455_b9d97f6c0e_h

Thank you for you reading, and again sorry for the pictures which are not so good. And see you on my next FR with my first time onboard a B787.

Verdict

Royal Air Maroc

2.8/10
Entertainment2.0

Marrakech - RAK

6.3/10

Casablanca - CMN

5.3/10

Conclusion

A cabin, which was fine for a short flight. We can observe and suppose that the business class could be comfortable. I haven't see the crew during the flight, and even at the beginning with the stewardess who was ignoring passengers... Hmm not so good. Also nothing to read, or see, it was a bit boring about entertainments. And finally no food at all even a glass of water. Sorry for the low rate I gave... But this flight was, not really nice, and I didn't enjoy the crew attitude during boarding.

#MARRAKECH AIRPORT
It looks new, and it is a nice airport easy to reach from the city centre.

#CASABLANCA AIRPORT
It is not my best airport, but it made his job... Nothing extra.

Informations on the route Marrakech (RAK) Casablanca (CMN)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 3 reviews of 1 airlines on the route Marrakech (RAK) → Casablanca (CMN).

The airline with the best average grade is with /10.

The average flight time is 0.0 hours and 43.0 minutes.

More informations