Review of easyJet flight Paris Geneva in Economy

Flight DS 1398
Aircraft Airbus A320
Take-off 03 Apr 16, 09:00
Arrival at 03 Apr 16, 10:05
U2   #12 out of 24 Low-cost airlines A minimum of 10 flight-reports within the past two years is required to appear in the rankings. 561 reviews
Flying-Kolia
Published on 12th August 2018
For this week end I will fly to Switzerland, just time to visit some friends. For the return my flight was cheaper that my inbound one, and also I had the opportunity to fly on 2 flights for the price of one. But you will see it on the next flight report. Anyway, to go to Orly Airport, I took the Orly Bus, which is a convenient way to go to the airport and quiet fast, but especially which avoid me to spend more money in addiction to my transport card Navigo. There is one thing which is good for the sunday morning, it's that there is no one on the road. Then when I arrived at the airport I went to take my Boarding Pass and passed the security before to go to my gate.

photo 38560618534_49a16ef16e_h

photo 38560617354_b8d65051b0_h

Boarding quickly started, usually I prefer to board from the front, but today I will do it from the back of the plane which will allow me to have a different view. Then I was welcomed by a stewardess, then I went to sat to my seat. Today I will have the old cabin. To arrive to my seat I took some time because people had some difficulties to find some place on the overbins. For me it was easy, I just have a backpack, with my clothes for the week end and my camera.

photo 38560616224_c6d7b6b13e_h

photo 38560615154_947ea1fdeb_h

photo 24405610817_2c28881f92_h

The seat is fine with a nice pitch, but a bit old, we can feel that many people before me sat there. Boarding completed we started the push back and taxied for take off. Then once in the air the service started quickly because today's flight is not so long. I took time to rest a bit because I had to wake up a bit earlier this morning to catch my flight. Then I woke when we arrived around the swiss alps (as background).

photo 24405609377_d8a7d37dc4_h

photo 24405607297_29a2b4883f_h

photo 24405605787_5a240201dd_h

Here we are in Geneva, landing was soft and then we taxi to arrive at our gate. Before to disembark from the plane I went to thanks the crew. Like the usually are, they were kind, and invite me to made a quick visit of the flight deck. That's still enjoyable to have nice crew, that's make the difference ! Now it's time to meet my friends.

photo 38391197385_9e8bb7db37_h

photo 38391195575_8cf516c7a7_h

Thank you for your reading the next story on the next FR where I will test an airlines I never flew before, and especially with a very nice price… Let's discover it on the next FR !

See you next FR !

Verdict

easyJet

6.6/10
Buy-on-board menu5.5

Paris - ORY

7.0/10

Geneva - GVA

8.1/10

Conclusion

The flight was nice, a usual EasyJet Flight with a nice crew. I like the approach on the alps, it gave a nice show. Nothing to say so much. Orly airport is becoming better and better years after years, that's good. And Geneva is still a nice airport, not to big and very convenient. I will have more to say to talk on the next FR.

Information on the route Paris (ORY) Geneva (GVA)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 9 reviews of 1 airlines on the route Paris (ORY) → Geneva (GVA).

The airline with the best average rating is easyJet with 6.6/10.