Review of SAS flight Stockholm Paris in Economy

Flight SK 571
Seat 16F
Take-off 12 Apr 16, 10:40
Arrival at 12 Apr 16, 13:10
SK   #108 out of 124 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 153 reviews
Kolia
Published on 17th September 2018
Now after this nice week end, it's time for the last leg of my trip. It will be operated by the most exited airlines… Hmm no I'm joking. It will be also operated by SAS. So I arrived from Billund, and due of my early arrival I had to wait a bit before my boarding started. When I went to the gate, the plane was not yet here. But after a 45 minutes it arrives. It will be the SE-REX, I really like this immat, cause it remind me the police dog called REX. Anyway, now it will be the right time to board, let's go home !

photo 26481883967_7e60f4722b_h

photo 40457652495_a8c3684856_h

photo 26481883697_19d88f47a4_h

Boarding was quick, and all status priority were respected. Then it was my turn. Just before to enter into the plane, I took a last picture of the wing, and I was welcome by two crew members. The plane interior was the old one, which mean that it will be more comfortable, hopefully. The pitch was fine. Then when boarding was completed we had the safety demonstration as usual and we taxi for take off.

photo 27481597098_c42ecea420_h

photo 27481596948_a3a9f0e696_h

photo 27481596728_f16a25c95e_h

Take off was really smooth and we made a right turn to align into the Paris direction. Then we reach the cruise level which will be 40 000 feet. The service started with the traditional complementary tea and coffee. I kept from my previous flight the nuts which are more useful on this flight. And then I had a little nap because I was quiet tired from my early wake up.

photo 27481596578_9579c5cd6a_h

photo 41352707301_d6e651fd6e_h

Just before our decent to Paris I went to the toilets and I had a last view on the cabin. Then I went back to my seat. Landing was fine, the weather was a bit different compare to Stockholm, and we had some turbulences but nothing big. Then we land smoothly. Taxi to our gate was short like usual because SAS is based in the terminal 1 in Paris.

photo 26481882627_abc4c0e2b8_h

photo 27481596338_6b83565ef0_h

Once arrived to the gate everyone disembarked and I stayed a bit to thanks the crew for this flight. And then I went to take the bus to go to work, today I will work on the evening.

So this special week is over. In one month I will start my annual leave, and there will be some nice planes, flights. See you next flight !

Verdict

SAS

5.8/10
Entertainment5.0

Stockholm - ARN

7.8/10

Paris - CDG

7.5/10

Conclusion

To conclude this flight, it was a usual flight with SAS, complementary tea and coffee and nothing extra. The crew was nice. Difficult to ask more for a low price ticket fare (less than 40€). The positive point is that I didn't have the RECARO seats. The take off view was nice.

Informations on the route Stockholm (ARN) Paris (CDG)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 74 reviews of 2 airlines on the route Stockholm (ARN) → Paris (CDG).

The airline with the best average grade is Air France with 7.4/10.

More informations