Review of Lufthansa flight Frankfurt Paris in Economy

Seat 6F
Aircraft Airbus A320
Take-off 14 May 16, 20:35
Arrival at 14 May 16, 21:45
LH   #49 out of 123 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 898 reviews
Kolia
Published on 2nd December 2018
After a nice flight onboard the new 747 with Lufthansa, now I'm back to Europe. After a short stay at FRA it's time to take my final plane to Paris. This final leg will be a bit more, common, an Airbus A320 with Recaro seats… Hmm my favorite (joke).

This big trip allow me to fly on 7 different planes, 4 different airlines and 3 new and special airlines I especially enjoy the ride onboard the ATR42 AMX. The different airports I've visited were in great conditions. I really enjoy the Nagoya terrasse (on both airports). Now let's fly on this final leg …

Final leg with an Airbus A320 LH

photo 42354296564_0427d69a55_hphoto 42168196075_eeda337a68_h
Here we are to the gate for our final flight to Paris. It will be an Airbus A320 with sharklets. We had time to rest a bit, and my friends were taking time to check their messages before the boarding.

photo 42354295854_4c8caea55d_hphoto 42354295504_3ec3d19c5c_h
Boarding was called, and when we enter into the plane, two stewardess’ great us. We will be seated at the front of the plane, and will be able to enjoy the plane’s engine. Then boarding was completed and we were ready to taxi for the take off. During the take off the landscape was really nice.

photo 42354294414_729484d877_hphoto 41262120500_0f6ec2fce0_h
Then few minutes after take off, the service started. I was quick fast, due of the short time of the flight (around one hour). The colors outside were really nice. Then I walk a bit into the cabin.

photo 41262119380_fe0e54aa62_hphoto 41262119040_14085716fa_h
The flight was not full, it was comfortable to have a flight like that. The crew is a bit more careful about you, and this is enjoyable. The Lufthansa cabin is nice, but the seat are not good at all because these are the RECARO, I hate them. Then it was time to start our descent to Paris.

photo 42354293074_63c7559c35_hphoto 42354291794_636d937df8_h
The landscape was still nice during our landing. And after landing we quickly arrive to the gate, because Lufthansa is arriving at the Terminal 1 at Roissy CDG airport, which is very convenient for business men. Before disembarking I thanks the crew for this nice flight. Now let’s go home to rest a bit after this nice flying adventure.

Verdict

Lufthansa

7.0/10
Entertainment6.5

Frankfurt - FRA

8.0/10

Paris - CDG

7.5/10

Conclusion

This final flight to Paris was a usual one, on a Airbus A320 quite common in Europe and in the world. But I still don’t like the RECARO seat which are really uncomfortable. And finally the Lufthansa crew is still nice, and professional this is something that I enjoy when I’m flying with them. Now see you next flight !

Informations on the route Frankfurt (FRA) Paris (CDG)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 54 reviews of 4 airlines on the route Frankfurt (FRA) → Paris (CDG).

The airline with the best average grade is with /10.

The average flight time is 1.0 hours and 15.0 minutes.

More informations

ThomasDutch SILVER 72 Comments

While I always enjoy to fly with Lufthansa, I really think they should change their catering a bit on shorter flights. Those sandwiches are terrible in taste and served way too cold. Nice report though and approaching Paris is always a pleasant sight!