Review of Norwegian flight Nice Copenhagen in Economy

Airline Norwegian
Flight D8 5619
Take-off 14 Jul 16, 14:25
Arrival at 14 Jul 16, 17:35
DY   #3 out of 20 Low-cost airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 72 reviews
Kolia
Published on 4th December 2018
Here are some new reports, in July 2016, I had the opportunity to visit Azores, but before to go there I went to Lyon, and Nice. My routing to go to Azores started at Copenhagen, and all flights I will be on, would be on business. So to start this trip I had to fly the cheapest as possible to Copenhagen.

I would ask you to be indulgent, because I know that normally my reports are better, with more pictures, but unfortunately I lost all my pictures from my camera. And there were only the phone pictures that I success to keep… I hope that you will enjoy these little reports, let's fly now !

Routing

• D8 5619 - NORWEGIAN - Economy - Nice → Copenhagen en Boeing 737-800 You are here
  • KL 1134 - KLM - Business - Copenhagen → Amsterdam en Boeing 737-800 Coming soon
  • KL1695 - KLM - Business - Amsterdam → Lisbon en Boeing 737-800 Coming soon
  • S4 221 - AZORES AIRLINES - Business - Lisbon → Ponta Delgada en Airbus A330 Coming soon
  • S4 220 - AZORES AIRLINES - Business - Ponta Delgada → Lisbon en Airbus A330 Coming soon
  • KL 1694 - KLM - Business - Lisbon → Amsterdam en Boeing 737-900 Coming soon
  • KL 1139 - KLM - Business - Amsterdam → Paris en Boeing 737-800 Coming soon
  • SK 1870 - SAS - Economy - Copenhagen → Stavanger en Airbus A319 Coming soon
  • SK 1871 - SAS - Economy - Stavanger → Copenhagen en Airbus A321 Coming soon
  • SK 565 - SAS - Economy - Copenhagen → Paris en Airbus A320 Coming soon

Let's fly to CPH !

Before to take the flight,the day before I had the feeling that I didn't want to go to the Azores anymore… Thanks to my business ticket it was possible to change my date. This was because we were on the 14th of July the national day in France, and the temptation was to be able to see the fireworks. But I changed my mind, and decide to go to the Azores. The flight was perfect for me, because I was flying the day, and it will allow me to get nice views about the south of France.

photo 42607782325_815e651036_hphoto 28625766247_a01e6331f9_h

Yes, after a quick take off we turn on the right and we had a great view on the french riviera. What a nice show ! The weather was perfect, sunny, hot, and no turbulences. This is my first time that I'm flying on Norwegian. So I was a bit interested about it… Even there was one thing which surprised me is that they have different flights numbers depending where there are flying.

photo 28625763057_a079ccd075_h

Later on during the flight, I took time to make a little drawing… it was a quick one. During the flight the crew passed to the aisle for the service. Every thing was on purchase, because this is a low-cost airlines. Also I went to speak a bit with the crew, there were happy to work for Norwegian, they explained me that it was better now compare to two years ago, even one year ago. Then after our chat, I went back to my seat because we were preparing our decent to Copenhagen. 3 hours is quiet long, but when you're having a nice chat, time is running faster.

photo 42607781695_9ea16a86da_hphoto 28625767767_7b881eda4b_h

Here we are, safely arrived in Copenhagen, the weather is a bit different, before to leave I went to thanks the crew for this flight. As you can see, Norwegian, is using some planes from Ireland.

Thank you for your reading, and once again, sorry for the lack of pictures. See you next FR !

Verdict

Norwegian

6.1/10
Entertainment5.0
Buy on board5.0

Nice - NCE

6.6/10

Copenhagen - CPH

7.6/10

Conclusion

Norwegian is a nice airlines. The plane was like new, seats are not so comfortable, but they are new and that's enjoyable. The crew is friendly and professional.
Nice airport is nice but nothing extra. I really enjoy the view on take off, this is was it makes this airport so special !
And Copenhagen, I like it, very convenient, and comfortable. I like the Scandinavian warm atmosphere.

Informations on the route Nice (NCE) Copenhagen (CPH)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 5 reviews of 2 airlines on the route Nice (NCE) → Copenhagen (CPH).

The airline with the best average grade is with /10.

The average flight time is 2.0 hours and 29.0 minutes.

More informations