Review of KLM flight Copenhagen Amsterdam in Business

Flight KL 1134
Class Business
Take-off 14 Jul 16, 19:10
Arrival at 14 Jul 16, 20:35
KL   #50 out of 130 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 618 reviews
Kolia
Published on 31st May 2019
Here are some new reports, in July 2016, I had the opportunity to visit Azores, but before to go there I went to Lyon, and Nice. My routing to go to Azores started at Copenhagen, and all flights I will be on, would be on business. So to start this trip I had to fly the cheapest as possible to Copenhagen.

I would ask you to be indulgent, because I know that normally my reports are better, with more pictures, but unfortunately I lost all my pictures from my camera. And there were only the phone pictures that I success to keep… I hope that you will enjoy these little reports, let's fly now !

Routing

• D8 5619 - NORWEGIAN - Economy - Nice → Copenhagen en Boeing 737-800 Past
  • KL 1134 - KLM - Business - Copenhagen → Amsterdam en Boeing 737-800 You are here
  • KL1695 - KLM - Business - Amsterdam → Lisbon en Boeing 737-800 Coming soon
  • S4 221 - AZORES AIRLINES - Business - Lisbon → Ponta Delgada en Airbus A330 Coming soon
  • S4 220 - AZORES AIRLINES - Business - Ponta Delgada → Lisbon en Airbus A330 Coming soon
  • KL 1694 - KLM - Business - Lisbon → Amsterdam en Boeing 737-900 Coming soon
  • KL 1139 - KLM - Business - Amsterdam → Paris en Boeing 737-800 Coming soon
  • SK 1870 - SAS - Economy - Copenhagen → Stavanger en Airbus A319 Coming soon
  • SK 1871 - SAS - Economy - Stavanger → Copenhagen en Airbus A321 Coming soon
  • SK 565 - SAS - Economy - Copenhagen → Paris en Airbus A320 Coming soon

Let's fly to CPH !

Previously arrived from Nice, my stop in Copenhagen is not too long, so I went directly to my gate. Our plane was already here. It was my first time flying onboard a plane of KLM (Last time I flew was with their brand KLM CityHopper from Norway to Amsterdam, I will try to report this flight one day if I have time). So, I didn't wait too long before to board. During boarding the priority was respected. And that time, I was in Business.

photo 41704503580_b39e3823a5_hphoto 29641639038_b7c3757c96_h

Boarding was quick, because we were only 3 in business class. I enjoy to be in the front, because it offers you some nice pictures of the flight and also there is less noise. We receive the traditional safety demonstration, and were ready to taxi for take off. Then we took off and were quickly above the clouds.

photo 29641638028_f1caf7187a_h

Service started, there was a salad, but nothing crazy for this flight… I rather took some pictures, and made a little drawing to use my free time, and also I slept a bit. Then when I woke up it was already time to land in Amsterdam, the flight was really short compare to the last time I made this route, it was with JetTime operating for SAS. It may depend of many factors like the wind, the landing runway, and the take off runway, and also it there are some waiting queue to take off or to land.

photo 29641637388_946ecbc413_hphoto 29641636938_d2625f98c9_h

We arrived quickly in Amsterdam, for me it will be time to find a bed where to sleep during the night… I found one. That night I received some messages from my family asking me if I was fine, I asked them "why"… It was before that evening, there was the Nice Attack and they were worried if I was still in Nice or not… But I will have the news only in the morning during my breakfast in the lounge.

Thanks for your reading and see you tomorrow for the rest of the adventure

Verdict

KLM

7.5/10

Copenhagen - CPH

7.8/10

Amsterdam - AMS

8.4/10

Conclusion

I know it's quiet short, following the loss of all my pictures, I tried to find back some of them. So this flight was very short, just a short cold plate was offered with some drinks. The KLM service in business was fine. About the airports I like Copenhagen, and Amsterdam is always an enjoyable airport where to do some stop over.

Information on the route Copenhagen (CPH) Amsterdam (AMS)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 5 reviews of 2 airlines on the route Copenhagen (CPH) → Amsterdam (AMS).

The airline with the best average rating is KLM with 7.4/10.