Review of KLM flight Amsterdam Lisbon in Business

Flight KL 1695
Class Business
Take-off 15 Jul 16, 08:55
Arrival at 15 Jul 16, 10:55
KL   #50 out of 130 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 618 reviews
Kolia
Published on 1st June 2019
Here are some new reports, in July 2016, I had the opportunity to visit Azores, but before to go there I went to Lyon, and Nice. My routing to go to Azores started at Copenhagen, and all flights I will be on, would be on business. So to start this trip I had to fly the cheapest as possible to Copenhagen.

I would ask you to be indulgent, because I know that normally my reports are better, with more pictures, but unfortunately I lost all my pictures from my camera. And there were only the phone pictures that I success to keep… I hope that you will enjoy these little reports, let's fly now !

Routing

• D8 5619 - NORWEGIAN - Economy - Nice → Copenhagen en Boeing 737-800 Past
  • KL 1134 - KLM - Business - Copenhagen → Amsterdam en Boeing 737-800 Past
  • KL1695 - KLM - Business - Amsterdam → Lisbon en Boeing 737-800 You are here
  • S4 221 - AZORES AIRLINES - Business - Lisbon → Ponta Delgada en Airbus A330 Coming soon
  • S4 220 - AZORES AIRLINES - Business - Ponta Delgada → Lisbon en Airbus A330 Coming soon
  • KL 1694 - KLM - Business - Lisbon → Amsterdam en Boeing 737-900 Coming soon
  • KL 1139 - KLM - Business - Amsterdam → Paris en Boeing 737-800 Coming soon
  • SK 1870 - SAS - Economy - Copenhagen → Stavanger en Airbus A319 Coming soon
  • SK 1871 - SAS - Economy - Stavanger → Copenhagen en Airbus A321 Coming soon
  • SK 565 - SAS - Economy - Copenhagen → Paris en Airbus A320 Coming soon

Enroute to Lisboa !

The night at Amsterdam, was fine, I was in a area not so far from the the Crown Lounge. I went there quite early to get something quick to eat, and to get my cup of tea. Then, I went to my gate. That time the business class was full, and I will be seated on the first seat, wow. For me me it's enjoyable today, because, I'm not in the business class every day. The after boarding, and the doors closed we were ready to push back and received the safety instruction prior to take off.

photo 41704578310_1e76e0aefb_hphoto 28626064667_d28b1a2a09_h

Take off was fine, the weather was a bit cloudy, but doesn't matter, higher in the sky clouds clouds couldn't hide the sun. Once in the air, and when we reach the cruise altitude, the crew started the service, which will be better compare to the one from yesterday.

photo 28626064127_397503a759_h

So, that time I have a tray, with many items such as a cake, meat, fruits and juices. I would say no bad at all ! I enjoy my breakfast cause in the lounge I didn't eat so much. The crew came to ask us if we were willing some extra tea, coffee or juices. That was very kind. Then I slept a bit, maybe I had a nice place to rest at Amsterdam but my night was not full, because I was keeping an half eye open to watch my suitcase. Then in plane I had time to relax a better way.

photo 29641708288_969d19d7b7_hphoto 29641707278_1fcd44cab6_h

On my wake up we were above Portugal, I just had time to go to toilets and we started our decent. I like the approach above Lisbon, with the position of the airport which is inside the city. Once arrived, we parked to a jet bridge, it was my first time at Lisbon I had a jet bridge… What a news ah ah. Now let's have some relaxing time again prior our next flight.

Thanks for your reading, now some relaxing time before my flight to Azores, to meet my friend who was already arrived.

Verdict

KLM

7.5/10

KLM Crown Lounge

7.8/10
Comfort8.0

Amsterdam - AMS

8.4/10

Lisbon - LIS

7.4/10

Conclusion

It was a nice business flight, the meal was nice and the service appropriate for a such long flight within Europe. Amsterdam airport, is enjoyable and I like Lisbon for the approach above the city. See you next flight with Azores Airlines !

Information on the route Amsterdam (AMS) Lisbon (LIS)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 5 reviews of 2 airlines on the route Amsterdam (AMS) → Lisbon (LIS).

The airline with the best average rating is KLM with 7.4/10.

sotto 78 Comments

Service in a three-hour flight with KL (AMS to LIS) in BC is, according to experience, considerably better than an adequate FC flight with any American airline. furthermore: A super report. All information. In a nutshell, covered with photos. And above all no countless, boring photos of shots from the aircraft window (usually the same wing tips).