Review of Azores Airlines flight Lisbon Ponta Delgada in Business

Arrival at 15 Jul 16, 13:55
S4 17 reviews
Kolia
Published on 2nd June 2019
Here are some new reports, in July 2016, I had the opportunity to visit Azores, but before to go there I went to Lyon, and Nice. My routing to go to Azores started at Copenhagen, and all flights I will be on, would be on business. So to start this trip I had to fly the cheapest as possible to Copenhagen.

I would ask you to be indulgent, because I know that normally my reports are better, with more pictures, but unfortunately I lost all my pictures from my camera. And there were only the phone pictures that I success to keep… I hope that you will enjoy these little reports, let's fly now !

Routing

New airline to discover for me !

photo flk1

After I relaxed a bit in the lounge, I went to my gate. It was to to the other side of the terminal, and because the plane was going after it's stop to Boston, we had to pass thought the customs. Then I walk down all the terminal to arrive to my gate. After the boarding we took a bus to go to the plane, which was parked to a remote stand. Then it was time to enter into this plane.

photo 42608186235_f889777bae_hphoto 41704692730_e8c0312c2e_h

The cabin didn't changer from it's previous owner, which was Royal Jordanian. Each seat had a IFE, but it will not work during the flight, what a shame ! Even for the route. They switch it on only for the route PDL-BOS. I was quite sad because I didn't have a windows seat, due of a last minute change of the plane, at the begging the A310 was scheduled. Anyway after some chat, I success to switch with some onboard crew. Once the boarding finished we were ready to go.

photo 28626167607_965f0bc7c7_hphoto 41704691210_2ccab027ac_h

The flight is not so long but we have enough time to get proper service. The business class lunch was very light… It was only an omelette with some tea or coffee as side drinks… The only positive point was that the omelette was hot. Later on, my friend who flown this route yesterday told me that he had the same, and was not so happy about this type of service even KLM is doing better with a colder meal on shorter route. Anyway I enjoy the view.

photo flk2photo 28626166627_db6305728a_h

Now we are well arrive at Ponta Delgada lost in the middle of Atlantic Ocean. I met my friend and we took time to have lunch and to meet some travel agents in the island.
I leave you with this nice picture of our plane, and see you next flight for our way back. Thank you for your reading.

photo flk3

Bonus : Click here display

Verdict

Azores Airlines

5.0/10

ANA Lounge

6.8/10
Comfort7.0

Lisbon - LIS

7.4/10

Ponta Delgada - PDL

7.5/10

Conclusion

The seat looks fine, but the service is not here at all. The meal was too light for a business class and also for this type of flight time. We will see how will be the meal on the return flight which will be a morning flight. I like the lounge in Lisbon, if offers snacks and drinks, and you have a nice view over the apron, which is enjoyable.

Once again thank you for you comprehension about the lost of my pictures.

Information on the route Lisbon (LIS) Ponta Delgada (PDL)