Review of Azores Airlines flight Ponta Delgada Lisbon in Business

Arrival at 17 Jul 16, 11:35
S4 17 reviews
Kolia
Published on 16th June 2019
Here are some new reports, in July 2016, I had the opportunity to visit Azores, but before to go there I went to Lyon, and Nice. My routing to go to Azores started at Copenhagen, and all flights I will be on, would be on business. So to start this trip I had to fly the cheapest as possible to Copenhagen.

I would ask you to be indulgent, because I know that normally my reports are better, with more pictures, but unfortunately I lost all my pictures from my camera. And there were only the phone pictures that I success to keep… I hope that you will enjoy these little reports, let's fly now !

Routing

Better service quality !

photo 43484416472_48ee8e79e9_h
Our plane arrived earlier this morning, when I took my bus to go to the airport I saw her to land. Today's weather is great, here in Azores the weather change quiet fast. So when I arrived at the airport I went to print my boarding pass and went to wait in the lounge. Another member already shown some pictures. I think it is the most boring, lounge and smallest lounge I've seen. There is only few seats, and some cans free to take but there were hot, so no point to take one. Then quickly I went to take the bus which will bring us to the plane. Today we were only two passengers on the business class.

photo 43484415452_61cd256ebf_h
When boarding was completed we closed the doors and after the push back we took off. The safety demonstration were not shown on the IFE, it was the crew who performed them "manually".

photo 43484414462_b2a7c81da5_h
We took off on the right side of the runway (for me) which allow me to take a nice picture of the main island of Azores (San Miguel). I hope to be back soon, it was a nice island, people were very nice, and the weather is not too bad. I really enjoy my few days in Ponta Delgada.

photo 43484413222_bf72cdbecb_h
Later, we receive our breakfast. I was very surprised, because the offer was quite generous, and tasted good. I really appreciate this meal, and I think it made a big difference with the previous meal I had on my inbound flight. After the breakfast I had the opportunity to chat with the other passenger of the business class. He was there for the same reason as me, the "visit" Azores, in aim for promotion of the island. He was working for the german "Voyage-Pirate" website. It was really enjoyable to chat with him. Then after a long time of chat, it was time to land and each of us went back to our seat.

photo 43484412092_941325fe38_h
Now it's time to land. I enjoyed my flight. I had a nice meal, and I met someone onboard, and was able to take time to chat with him. Landing to Lisbon was fine, I really like the landing in Lisbon with the over-flight of the city.

Thank you for your reading, see you next flight !