Review of KLM flight Lisbon Amsterdam in Business

Class Business
Seat 1F
Take-off 17 Jul 16, 15:35
Arrival at 17 Jul 16, 19:45
KL   #50 out of 133 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 631 reviews
Kolia
Published on 27th June 2019
So as you know I was in Azores for few days, now I'm back to Scandinavia. I lost all my picture, and now to be faster, I put my other pictures taken during my flights to Stavanger and back as a bonus. It is easier, and there is not enough content compare to the previous reports… But I decide to share it with you but with only one report.

Before to fly back to Copenhagen I had time to relax in the lounge. It was comfortable, the food was nice, and I had 2 hours to relax that was good. Then after my rest it was time to go to the boarding gate. During my time in the lounge I was with the other guy who was with me into the business class, he will travel with me until Amsterdam.

Routing

The First Leg

photo 41723480740_fadd9ef10d_h
After I've relaxed a bit in the lounge it was time to go to the boarding gate. The gate that we had in Lisbon didn't allow me to take a nice picture about our plane. I will see if it would be possible to do so in Amsterdam. Today the business class was full, a bit different to the inbounds flights.

photo 41723480140_b56a8b40fd_hphoto 41723479340_5f7096d091_h
Hmm 4 safety cards for 1 passenger… Quiet a lot, that was quiet funny. After boarding we quickly reach the take off runway. That time it was a Boeing 737-900. It was my first time onboard this type of plane, and to be honest it is exactly the same that to be onboard the 800 version. Then we receive our meal, and I took time to sleep during the flight. The landscape was stunning, especially due of the fact that we were flying quiet high (40 000 feet - not too bad!)

photo 41723478610_a965cdb566_hphoto 29660230318_743e9b8c7d_h
Then it was time to arrive in Amsterdam. The flight was quiet long, this was good to take time to reset and to eat. The KLM meal are quiet tasty. Let's take a last picture of our plane and let's take our next plane to fly to Copenhagen. But that time it will be onboard a 800.

The Interesting Flight

photo 43531951101_9769c64f99_h
After 1 hour stop in Amsterdam, I just had time to take a cup of tea in the lounge before to go to the boarding gate. As usual, the Crown lounge is quiet nice. The boarding was going fast, due of the low seat occupancy of tonight flight. Then after boarding we receive the safety instruction, and were ready to take off.

photo 43531950471_f943238477_hphoto 43531949521_9998e492e9_h
During tonight's flight, we will have a cold meal (a salad) and some tea/coffee selection to drink. Tonight crew was very proactive, and very kind, a bit more compared to all other crews I had. That was very enjoyable. Then because the flight was quiet short we quickly arrived in Copenhagen.

photo 28644418827_01fcbab1b1_hphoto 28644417727_961c76b683_h
Here we are… After this flight I will stay one night in the airport, because my next flight will be tomorrow. If I do remember, it was a KLM staff who recommend me to sleep in a certain area because it was less crowded. Kind attention. Let's see the others flights as bonus due of the lack of pictures about the flying product.

Bonus : Click here display

Verdict

KLM

7.1/10

ANA Lounge

6.6/10
Comfort7.0

Lisbon - LIS

7.0/10

Amsterdam - AMS

8.0/10

Conclusion

Thank you for you reading during the all flights. Sorry for my lack of pictures. Next FR will be different, with the discovery of new airports and some airlines.
About this report, KLM is a nice airlines, I enjoyed to fly with them, they have a good business european flight service.
And I will not repeat about what I say about the previous flights... it's quiet the same.

Information on the route Lisbon (LIS) Amsterdam (AMS)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 7 reviews of 3 airlines on the route Lisbon (LIS) → Amsterdam (AMS).

The airline with the best average rating is KLM with 7.4/10.