Review of Air Lituanica flight Paris Vilnius in Economy

LT 2 reviews
Kolia
By 2095
Published on 2nd January 2015
For January, I had the right to have few holidays days. I decide some month ago to visit Lithunia, because one of my colleague was from this country and because I was looking for to start to discover the Baltic Countries. So I started by Lithuania…
As well I hear that Lithuania had a new national airline called airLITUANICA. I thought interested to test this new carrier which offer daily flight between main european cities and Lithuania.
I went to Lithuania during January, there is a lot of snow, I love that… And it's really cold. Maybe during my trip I will be able to see some snow falling from the sky, it would be nice.

ROUTING :
  • 07/01 -> PARIS (CDG) - VILNIUS (VNO) ; airLITUANICA :: E175
  • 12/01 -> VILNIUS (VNO) - STOCKOLM (ARN) ; BRAATHENS regional :: S2000
  • 12/01 -> STOKOLM (ARN) - LONDON (LHR) ; SAS :: B737-600

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

photo 16224824955_498fc5775d_c
Gate 71, ready to depart on time. But few minutes after the plane arrived to the gate it was announced to be late. We had no information why it was late. Today's weather is really bad. It is froggy, and the fisibility is really low !!! I think that it's really bad from CDG staff's airport that we had no information about our flight statu. The staff was only talking about their private life… No professionalism just waiting, no information given. The delay time was 30 minutes. Then boarding was called and all of us walked to plane through the jetbridge.

photo 16224824805_8cb1ffce30_c
Here a first view of our plane with in the background the CDG T1 called the camambert due of his round design. You can see that the weather is really bad… When I took the picture, it was better. But few minutes after it became worst. The plane looks clean with a smart logo. Look on the plane the little logo on the winglet. Today's plane is LY-LTF (Embraer 170/175 - 11 years old & start to fly with airLITUANICA in September 2013).

photo 16037319888_45c0a86700_b
My seat (17F) was good, clean and with a generous pitch. We were welcome into the plane with one stewardess wearing a smart suite. In the seat pocket we can find a little selection of documents : the airline's magazin, the onboard's menu, the safety card and the sickness bag.

photo 15602428724_9776f8dbc3_c
After taxing our plane take off on the 27L. The weather was worst than few minutes ago. Quicly our plane fly into these clouds and the blue sky appear to us. I really like this plane, cause it's nice aircraft, not too noisy and always fly smoothly.

photo 16224824645_824d8351f1_c
The aircraft's cabin, looks smart and bright thanks to the seats' color. The plane has 86 seats and there was only 38 occupied seats (2/5 of the cabin). The seat occupency was 45%. The crew was great, we had glass of water complementary, and some food was for purchase. During the flight the captain told us some informations in two languages (lithuanian and english).

photo 16224018452_d22dacb6bd_c
Entering into the Lithuanian air-space, the sky had beautiful colors. During the flight I saw some planes crossing us. We had just few turbulences but nothing important. Through the porthole, when I was flying over Poland I saw some snow.

photo 16224018412_e4d99a8c6c_c
Arriving over Lithuanian sky, the coulds disappear and the sky was clear. We flown over Vilnus I was able to see that the snow was here. The approch was quick, and we had the opportunity to see the Vilnius' lights.

photo 16224018182_8c7ecb6e1d_c
Welcome in Lithuania, it's just -16°C. After landed I was able to see some airlines like Small Planet Airlines and Wizzair. We wait few minutes before to exit the plane.

photo 16038718569_d8bb16fba9_c
Before leaving the aircraft I went to thanks the crew for this nice flight. We talked a bit before that me, pilots and stewardess leave the plane. The next flight was with a new crew and Brussels as next destination.

photo 15602427904_77c626cd99_c
As final picture I would show you today's plane. It is wearing smart titles. I really like the tail logo which is a Lithuanian symbole. Please note that this picture was difficult to take due of some anti-sun parts in front of the airport's windows. I can say that this airport is not so spotter-fliendly. But it was clean, and I went to take my luggage left on the belt and went to take the train to Vilnius Centre.

Thank you for reading and I wish you an happy new year 2015 !!!

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I would thanks the crew of the airLITUANICA flight LT202. It was a professional crew. I can say that it was a smart crew on a smart airline.

Check this report as well on my website

www.nikoaero.net

www.twitter.com/nikoaero

Verdict

Air Lituanica

6.6/10

Paris - CDG

5.0/10

Vilnius - VNO

5.0/10

Conclusion

#ON-TIME
We had 45 minutes delays without information for the CDG airport staff.

#COMFORT
The cabin is bright, with comfortable seats which have good pitch. I really like the E175, because this is a nice plane and it is not too noisy. As well be careful when you choose your seat because you may have no porthole.

#CREW
The crew had a great professionalism. They took care of all passagers and pilots gave us some information about the flight when we were arrived to our cruise altitute.

#MEAL
There is a little selection of FnB to buy. Water was complementary and prices were not too high.

#GENERAL
I was waiting some more from this airline but the experience was still great !!!

Information on the route Paris (CDG) Vilnius (VNO)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 3 reviews of 2 airlines on the route Paris (CDG) → Vilnius (VNO).

The airline with the best average rating is Air Baltic with 7.0/10.