Review of AeroMexico flight Cancún Mexico City in Economy

Flight AM546
Seat --
Take-off 01 Jul 15, 11:50
Arrival at 01 Jul 15, 13:50
AM   #24 out of 112 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 60 reviews
FreddyNonStop
Published on 12th August 2015
Arrive at 10 am, the area of check in was without passengers so I was treated quickly. Aeromexico Staff in Cancun are very friendly.

photo 14760642621_746f7feea8_o

I quickly crossing a security checkpoint and headed to the Salon Premier Aeromexico. The vip has just been renovated and expanded. They had a good selection of drinks and sandwiches. I was little more than an hour there.

I went to boarding the flight, we were taken by trucks that took us to the plane.

The plane was in a remote location at the airport, which was good for me because I could take pictures.

Climbed the stairs, and headed to my seat which was one of the last in the economy class.

photo 8

Take Off occurred on time. During takeoff we could have a beautiful view of the sea.

The legroom is very good and the entertainment system is too.

The lavatory is bigger and have a more modern design. There was a baby changing table for babies more ergonomic.

The onboard service consisitio in snacks. I ordered a bloody mary and a Heineken.

photo 21

if you want to read the original report in Spanish https://freddynonstop.wordpress.com/2014/09/12/probamos-el-nuevo-boeing-787-de-aeromexico/https://freddynonstop.wordpress.com/2014/09/12/probamos-el-nuevo-boeing-787-de-aeromexico/

Good flight, Aeromexico staff very attentive, polite and courteous. The salon premier in Cancun was comfortable and snacks / drinks are correct. The 787 is a piece of art no words to describe it.Very quiet

EXTRAS