The airline with the best average rating is Singapore Airlines with 8.7/10.
The average flight time is 7 hours and 52 minutes.More information
Positive points :
- The Brisbane Airport International Terminal : with green spaces, large windows, it represents very well the Sunshine State spirit of Queensland. It turns out bright, spacious, welcoming and easy going.
- The entertainment system SIA : with over 1500 program, it offers a comprehensive offer of films, TV series, etc.
Points for improvement:
- The aircraft: an A330-300 which has many flight hours and the age of which is measured in terms of the lack of freshness of the cabin. In Eco, are the old models of seats, older and well worn. SIA should quickly change its offer through a DreamLiner or B777 to upgrade this air route.
- The KrisFlyer lounge in Brisbane: it is for the attention of passengers traveling in Business and those in a Star Alliance Gold status. But the first impression seeing this lounge is that it is old (worthy Deco 80s), small in Terminal, dimly lit by daylight, etc. Finally, there is more comfort, space and quietness in the public rooms of the terminal.
- Services: up to SIA by his professionalism and kindness, but sometimes too robotic; lacking human warmth and spontaneity.
My overall opinion:
It is high time for Singapore Airlines BNE-SIN to improve this route as compared to the quality of its services on other long-haul flights par SQ, I feel that it is treated as a secondary regional road which is subject to no particular attention unlike that of Sydney.
But with the strong competition from Emirates that offers the A380 to Dubai or with Cathay to HK with a high quality of service offered, SIA should further treat this line Brisbane - Changi with quickly renewing its A330-300 ultra viellissant aircrafts by B777, A350 (or even 787, even if they are not-yet - part of the purchase program SIA) and integrating its offer Premium Economy.