Flight-Report

Flight LH1614
Aircraft Embraer E-195
Take-off 26 Jul 16, 14:40
Arrival at 26 Jul 16, 16:05
LH   #49 out of 128 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 987 reviews
FlyAlex
Published on 30th July 2016
Hello,

This is a short review of my recent trip from Munich to Warsaw.

I arrived early at the airport so I used the chance to visit the new LH Business Class Lounge at the new satellite building of Munich Airport (located in area of K gates).
My Lufthansa Frequent Traveller Silver status got me the lounge access although this flight was in Economy Class.
An automatic and nice and quick people mover train brings you to the very nice and modern satellite building of Munich Airport.
The only thing I noticed is that air condition in whole Munich airport is not working efficient enough during hot summer days.
It simply was too warm inside, especially in areas with a lot of glass windows.

The new lounge is nice and modern and offers a very good selection of snacks including some warm dishes and soups.

photo imag3022photo imag3023

I especially enjoyed the Moevenpick ice cream available.

photo imag3024

Boarding started on time and was by bus via a remote stand.

photo imag3026

The plane was completely full, however seat and legroom is fine on those Lufthansa Embraers.

Unfortunately weather on route got bad and due to thunderstorms our departure was delayed and we had to wait on our parking position for one hour before we could depart.

Flight time was planned to be 1 hour 15 minutes.
Weather on route was very clowdy most of the time, however luckily no big turbulences disturbed the service.

photo imag3028

Service started around 25 minutes into the flight.
Choice was between ham or cheese sandwich. I took the cheese one which tasted quite good.
You could add your choices of beverages whereas I opted for a coke and some still water.

photo imag3027

The flight passed by quickly and we landed late at Warsaw with a delay of ca. 1 hour.
During taxiing I could see some nice LOT 787s.

photo imag3029