Review of KLM flight Munich Amsterdam in Business

Flight KL1798
Class Business
Take-off 11 Nov 16, 17:30
Arrival at 11 Nov 16, 19:05
KL   #63 out of 121 Airlines A minimum of 10 flight-reports within the past two years is required to appear in the rankings. 724 reviews
FlyAlex
Published on 17th November 2016
Hello,

As I arrived quite late at the airport there was no time left to visit the Air France Lounge at Munich airport.
So boarding started when I reached the gate and I boarded this completely full flight this evening.

I took my window seat 2A which offers very good legroom.

photo imag3516

Crew was friendly but very stressed. They had to work hard to get all hand luggage stored - a problem nowadays that most cheap Economy tarifs do not include any hold luggage.
This leads to chaotic boarding, fighting for hand luggage space etc.
So there also was no newspaper offering or anything else to Business Class passengers while on ground.

After an on time departure we reached our cruising altitude and the flight attendants started meal and drink service at once from a trolley.
The following cold meal was served which tasted nice.

photo imag3512

Once the meal was cleared the friendly purser asked for coffee or tea choices and I enjoyed a cup of tea.

photo imag3514photo imag3515

After a flight of 1hour15minutes we touched down at Schiphol airport very hardly and reached our parking position at D gates.

photo imag3517