we had a great chance flighting with swiss air again, but this time with the brand new bombardier CS300.
The aircraft was very clean and the cabin crew was really professional like always in Swiss.
The good Things:
- Very clean aircraft.
- Brand new.
- you can hear less noise form the engines during the entire flight comparing it to the Airbus 320.
- stylish seats.
- very delicious food, and they provide us with Halal food with is awesome.
- boarding was fast and they respected the priority (for frequent flight card holders, business class passengers).
- huge space in the overhead compartment.
- as usual, the business seats is the same as the economy seats with the only difference is that the middle seats is blocked.
- small flight information screen (and no entertainment screen). they could provide iPads like other companies.
- tickets were really expensive.