Review of Lufthansa flight Zurich Munich in Business

Class Business
Aircraft Embraer E-195
Take-off 18 Jan 19, 17:10
Arrival at 18 Jan 19, 18:00
LH   #50 out of 132 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 1017 reviews
FlyAlex
Published on 25th January 2019
Hi,

During transit I enyoed some nice apron views from the Airside center.

I was excited to visit the recently reopened Swiss Business Lounge at A gates area and was totally disappointed.
The lounge was way too small and extremely crowded: people were sitting on the flors and tairs eating stuff as there were by far not enough seats. The only seat I got was on the upper floor in the silence area which however came with the disadvantage that no food is allowed there. As a consequence I left the lounge quickly again and preferred to head to my gate early.

Boarding was by bus and I could get some nice evening views of my plane during embarkation.

photo img_6132photo img_6134

Two friendly flight attendants welcomed me on board and soon I was in my window seat - Business Class was huge on this short flight with ca 10 rows and almost fully occupied.

photo img_6135photo img_6136

No pre departure drink was offered this evening. In the last months I have almost every time received one on Lufthansa City Line flights.

After a short queue we were cleared for take off and climbed into the almost dark sky for the short hop to Munich of 35 minutes.

Minutes after take off a cold meal was served followed by drinks.
This meal tasted a little bit better than the one I had soemdays ago from Munich to Zurich. However the cold meat ball tasted hard and bad - I did not finish it.

photo img_6142photo img_6143

Soon we were descending and touched down at Munich on time to dock at the satellite building of Terminal2.

Thanks for reading,