Review of Lufthansa flight Munich Warsaw in Economy

Airline Lufthansa
Flight LH1614
Take-off 23 Jul 19, 14:20
Arrival at 23 Jul 19, 15:45
LH   #52 out of 134 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 1099 reviews
FlyAlex
Published on 31st July 2019

Hi,

I arrived on time at Munich Airport and after a quick security control I had a small lunch at Lufthansa Business Lounge at G gates area.

Boarding onto a bus started on time and soon we were boarding a spledid looking Lufthansa City Line CRJ 900 on a very hot remote apron position on this extremely hot summer day.

A friendly older lady welcomed me in the galley and I soon took my window seat on this full flight. Next to us another CRJ was waiting.

photo img_8688photo img_8689

After a manual safety demonstration we powered into sunny skies for a flight of 1 hour 20 minutes.

photo img_8691photo img_8690

Ca. 20 minutes after take off a choice of cheese or beef sandwich was offered where I decided for cheese. A drinks trolley followed ca. 10 minutes later. The sandwich ws ok although the bread was on the rather dry side.

Flight continued smoothely and we touched down on time at Warsaw.

Thanks for reading,
FlyAlex

Verdict

Lufthansa

7.2/10

Munich - MUC

8.8/10

Warsaw - WAW

8.0/10

Conclusion

A nice short hop with a friendly cabin crew and a free snack & drinks. However the CRJ always feels very narrow and cramped.

Information on the route Munich (MUC) Warsaw (WAW)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 9 reviews of 2 airlines on the route Munich (MUC) → Warsaw (WAW).

The airline with the best average rating is Lufthansa with 7.4/10.

KévinDC TEAM GOLD 4991 Comments

Hi FlyAlex, thanks for sharing. Nice that you got a sandwich on a short flight. Agree that CRJ cabins feel narrow and cramped but CRJ200s are THE WORST...CRJ900s are better, but yeah definitely stil cramped compared to a similarly size E170/175