Review of Lufthansa flight Munich Dublin in Business

Seat 2D
Aircraft Airbus A321
Take-off 22 Aug 19, 08:20
Arrival at 22 Aug 19, 09:45
LH   #51 out of 134 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 1041 reviews
FlyAlex
Published on 25th August 2019

Hi,

I went directly to the borading gate that morning where boarding to our Lufthansa Airbus 321 started with a short delay.

I took my aisle seat in the front row of the small Business Class cabin which consisted of 3 rows in total. However the complete flight ended up being occupied 100 % this morning. No pre departure service of any kind in Business Class however.

photo img_9149photo img_9150

We took off for a flight of ca. 2 hours and about 20 minutes into the flight I was offered a small cold breakfast plus warm croissants & breads from a basket.

photo img_9151photo img_9152

About 5 minutes later the drinks trolley followed where I ordered some tea, tomato juice and water.

The breakfast was ok but nothing more. I especially missed some fruits or yoghurt.
However the cabin crew was very friendly, smiling a lot and offering drink refills two more times.

Flight progressed quickly and me being in an aisle seat unfortunately not having other windo views than the one below.

We landed at a cloudy Dublin Airport with a delay of ca. 20 minutes and passed by a splendid looking A330 in Aer Lingus nice old livery soon to disappear unfortunately.

Thanks for reading,
FlyAlex

Verdict

Lufthansa

7.2/10

Munich - MUC

8.2/10

Dublin - DUB

6.5/10

Conclusion

Cabin crew was friendly and smiling which was nice. However a flight of 2 hours across Europe could definitely get a hot breakfast in Business Class - the cold tray was rather basic unfortunately.

Information on the route Munich (MUC) Dublin (DUB)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 7 reviews of 3 airlines on the route Munich (MUC) → Dublin (DUB).

The airline with the best average rating is Lufthansa with 7.4/10.