Review of Lufthansa flight Dublin Munich in Economy

Flight LH2515
Aircraft Airbus A321
Take-off 23 Aug 19, 10:35
Arrival at 23 Aug 19, 14:00
LH   #52 out of 134 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 1110 reviews
FlyAlex
Published on 25th August 2019

Hi,

Due to late arrival of my aircraft boarding started with a delay of ca. 25 minutes. I took the opportunity to get some views of the aircraft waiting at our pier this morning. Those icluded some nice longhaul widebodies getting ready for their next trips.

Finally on board I took my seat in the back of the plane which ended up completely full.
Next to us a nice Swiss Airbus 321 pulled in followed by a nice Aer Lingus Avro Liner.

photo img_9165photo img_9166

We departed to the West turning right soon and banking towards the East heading for the Irish Sea soon.

Service started about 30 minutes into the flight which should take 2 hours 5 minutes. A friendly cabin crew member offered either a cheese or chicken sandwich. I decided for the cheese one which I already had several times during the last months.
Drinks trolley however took ages to follow and maybe arrived at my row ca. 20 minutes later.

The rest of the flight passed by without problems and we ended up parking at Munich Terminal 2 next to a nice Lufthansa A321 in the new livery.

Thanks for reading,
FlyAlex

Verdict

Lufthansa

7.0/10

Dublin - DUB

6.8/10

Munich - MUC

8.0/10

Conclusion

At least Lufthansa gives you a sandwich and drinks for free. However they should really invest some more cents in providing better tasting sandwiches with more variety. It seams Lufthansa is serving exactly the same sandwich on each and every European flight during the last months.

Information on the route Dublin (DUB) Munich (MUC)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 6 reviews of 3 airlines on the route Dublin (DUB) → Munich (MUC).

The airline with the best average rating is Lufthansa with 7.4/10.