Review of SWISS flight Munich Zurich in Business

Class Business
Aircraft Airbus A320
Take-off 30 Aug 19, 09:20
Arrival at 30 Aug 19, 10:05
LX   #25 out of 134 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 706 reviews
FlyAlex
Published on 16th September 2019

Hi,

I arrived at Munich Airport Terminal 2 on a nice sunny August morning and quickly checked in my luggage at the Lufthansa Business Class desks where a friendly lady assisted me. Security was quick and soon I ended up in the Lufthansa Business Class Lounge at K gates satellite where I had some quick and simple breakfast. The lounge was very crowded this morning.

photo img_9191photo img_9192

On the way to my boarding gate I spotted a nice Air Canada Dreamliner that has just arrived from Toronto.

One I arrived at my gate I was surprised seeing a Swiss Airbus 320 waiting - originally this flight was scheduled to be operated by a Helvetic Embraer.

Priority boarding started very soon and I was welcomed by a very friendly crew while some very nice and relaxing background music was playing. Business Class was huge this morning with ca. 10 rows almost fully occupied. The cabin looked very modern, great in shape and had an excellent seat pitch.

Once boarding came to an end I was handed a bottle of water and a refreshing towel.

photo img_9199photo img_9198

We pushed back on time and after a safety video being screened we were soon airborne for the short 45 minutes hop to Zurich.

photo img_9200photo img_9201

Cabin crew started trolley service soon from the rear of the Business Class cabin which meant I received my meal and drinks wuite late into that short flight. The small tray offered some nice & tasty small snacks totally adequate for such a short flight.

photo img_9202photo img_9203

As our flight progressed I had some nice views of Lake Constance.

During approach the typical Swiss chocolate was handed out.

We landed on time and docked at a A gate boarding bridge.

Thanks for reading,