Review of SAS flight Düsseldorf Copenhagen in Economy

Flight SK628
Seat --
Take-off 07 Jun 19, 13:30
Arrival at 07 Jun 19, 15:00
SK   #108 out of 138 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 181 reviews
Yannick
Published on 1st November 2019

Hello Aviation Fans & Travelers & welcome to my page!
I just recently joined Flight-Report and this is my first review. I flew on Scandinavian Airlines from Düsseldorf, Germany to Chicago O'Hare, via Copenhagen Kastrup. I thought that it's time to post a review about my experience. Hope you enjoy! ;)

photo image1

Our aircraft, the Bombardier CRJ-900, was parked on the ramp outside the main terminal, so we took the bus to our plane.

photo image2

The boarding process was relatively quick, and even though we took off a few minutes behind schedule, we still got to Copenhagen on time.

photo image3

On our climb to our cruising altitude, we encountered some light turbulence as we headed north towards Bremen.

photo image4

The flight between Düsseldorf and Copenhagen is pretty short and we were in the air for only about an hour, so the flight attendants started serving beverages almost immediately after takeoff. I always need caffeine when I travel, so I went for a cup of coffee.

photo image5

Upon our arrival at Copenhagen Kastrup International Airport, we encountered typical Scandinavian weather - overcast skies and temperatures of around 18 degrees Celsius (but at least no rain :D).

When we got off the plane, I had a very tight connection to Chicago, but luckily, I wasn't the only one, and since we arrived at the same terminal as where my connecting flight was departing from, I only had to clear Passport control. As a German citizen, it was an advantage for me to be able to pass through the European citizens line. :) With about 15 minutes to spare, I made it to the gate and we were headed for Chicago. I posted a link to the second part of my trip in my profile. Go check it out and let me know what you think! ;)

Routing

Verdict

SAS

Düsseldorf - DUS

Copenhagen - CPH

10.0/10

Conclusion

My first impression of Scandinavian Airlines was very positive! Their on-time performance on this flight was great and the flight attendants were very friendly and helpful. I was confident that I would enjoy the second trip just as much as the first one... and I was right! More in my review. Enjoy! ;)