Review of SAS flight Stockholm Munich in Premium Eco

Class Premium Eco
Seat 5F
Take-off 19 Nov 19, 10:50
Arrival at 19 Nov 19, 13:00
SK   #114 out of 134 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 174 reviews
FlyAlex
Published on 22nd November 2019

Hi,

Having ca. 1 hour of transfer time I had a small snack & a drink at the nice & calm SAS Business Lounge in Arlanda's Terminal 5. Access to this lounge is free for SAS Plus passengers.

On the way to my boarding gate I spotted some nice aircraft including my SAS CRJ 900 operated by Cityjet.

Boarding was perfectly on time and went very relaxed by walking via the apron directly to the aircraft. At the entrance a nice & friendly lady welcomed us. I took my seat in row 5 - SAS Plus consisted of 10 rows and was ca. 60 % full. Luckily I had a free neighbour seat.

photo img_1163photo img_1166

A flight time of 2 hours was announced and we were in the air on time.

photo img_1168photo img_1170

About 15 minutes after take off the trolley marked the start of inflight service.

SAS Plus guests were offered a boxed cold meal that comes in this nice SAS cube. It is of clever design. Additionally some great tasting warm bread plus butter was offered from a basket.

The meal might look small but indeed was huge and hard to finish. The taste was excellent with lots of flavour and very nice & thick slices of smoked salmon.

I had some nice Danish Mikkeller beer served in a real glass plus some water.

photo img_1177photo img_1179

Once the meal was cleared away some tasty chocolates were offered. I ordered some tea with that.

photo img_1180photo img_1181

The rest of the flight was very relaxed and calm. One missing feature from previous SAS Plus flights within Europe was the hot towel. However in the inflight magazine I read that SAS has decided to remove the hot towels in SAS Plus on European routes due to environmental reasons.

We landed perfectly on time at Munich.

Thanks for reading,
FlyAlex

Verdict

SAS

8.1/10

Stockholm - ARN

9.5/10

Munich - MUC

8.2/10

Conclusion

A nice calm flight with friendly service and a very tasty cold meal in a clever and cute box design. A nice intra European Premium Economy product.

Information on the route Stockholm (ARN) Munich (MUC)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 3 reviews of 2 airlines on the route Stockholm (ARN) → Munich (MUC).

The airline with the best average rating is Lufthansa with 7.4/10.