Review of Lufthansa flight Amsterdam Munich in Business

Seat 3F
Aircraft Airbus A319
Take-off 01 Dec 19, 08:55
Arrival at 01 Dec 19, 10:20
LH   #52 out of 134 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 1099 reviews
FlyAlex
Published on 1st December 2019

Hi,

I checked in my luggage at the dedicated Lufthansa Group Check In where only one person was waiting in front of me compared to a massive queue at the Economy desks. Fast Track security was also quick and soon I made my way to the Star Alliance Lounge of Schiphol Airport.
The lounge was very empty and looks very nice and modern with a stylish feeling and different kinds of seating.

There was a nice breakfast buffet with the most important stuff but I only had a very small and quick bite.

On the way to B gates pier I already spotted my Airbus 319 waiting at the gate.

Boarding started on time and I took my window seat just before the separating curtain.

Due to deicing and a very very long taxi to a far remote runway we departed with a delay of ca. 30 minutes. It was very foggy on the runway but once we hit through the clouds  could enjoy some great morning views circling away from Amsterdam.

The frontwall was decorated with some christmas stuff.

This flight was scheduled to take only 1 hour - so the friendly crew quickly closed the curtain to Economy and served a cold breakfast tray by hand followed by warm croissants and bread from a basket.

Soon the drinks trolley followed.

Bread and drink refills were offered by the friendly crew and the breakfast tasted like always on Lufthansa nice but nothing spectacular.

The flight continued with some turbulences over thick clouds.

Soon we started descend into Munich where some nice views of the Alps could be enjoyed in the far distance.

Once disembarked and walking to baggage claim I spotted some more nice longhaul widebodies waiting for their next overseas flights.

photo img_1497photo img_1498

Also a Lufthansa retro livery A321 was parked at the satellite building this morning.

Thanks for reading,