Review of KLM Cityhopper flight Mulhouse / Bâle Amsterdam in Business

Seat 02F
Aircraft Embraer E-190
Take-off 08 Dec 14, 07:10
Arrival at 08 Dec 14, 08:35
WA   #112 out of 139 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 266 reviews
Esteban
Published on 19th December 2014
  • BSL - AMS KL J / E190: Now
  • AMS - YYC KL J / A330-200: Later
  • YYC - ??? ?? Y / ??: Later
  • ??? - ??? ?? Y / ??: Later

For the sake of the english database, here a translation of a batch of flights that took me all over Canada and the US.

I just came back from the Flight Report meeting that was held in Lisbon the day before and was a bit off my shoes that early morning!

At first I did not want to make a report (nor translate it in english!)about this flight that begins to be like a shuttle for me, but it will serve as an introduction to the upcoming routing.

My father drops me off a good hour before the departure time, and with the help of a friend working for Air France, I'll have my own dedicated opened check in desk. This is what I call service ;)

Nobody at the inspection, I head straight to the lounge. That my nano morning selection:

photo DSC_0392

Boarding is called strictly on time and I'll have the same crew as I had the day before when I came back from LIS via AMS. No wonders, at they are nightstopping in BSL. I'll have no neighbours next to me for this short hop to AMS.

photo DSC_0393

A bit of spotting, hard to do because of the rain:

photo DSC_0395photo DSC_0399photo DSC_0400

Breakfast is served and was the same I had two days earlier, but it was expected :)

A bumpy arrival on AMS, as seen on the North Sea, quite stormy :

No paxbus today as we deboard straight at the gate:

photo DSC_0413