Review of American Airlines flight New York Los Angeles in First

Seat 4F
Aircraft Airbus A321
Take-off 28 Feb 15, 18:45
Arrival at 28 Feb 15, 22:15
AA   #55 out of 116 Airlines A minimum of 10 flight-reports within the past two years is required to appear in the rankings. 471 reviews
igomarch
Published on 24th June 2015
i decided to give a try to AA new product on a321t
photo 16548522640_ce470c3bf6_z
boarding time

my seat

Verdict

American Airlines

9.6/10

New York - JFK

7.9/10

Los Angeles - LAX

7.9/10

Conclusion

very nice service in AA it seems like a mini trip to europe or asia.. same great service
the seats are great confort and very friendly crew

Information on the route New York (JFK) Los Angeles (LAX)

KévinDC TEAM SILVER 5331 Comments

Nice photos, but it's definitely lacking some text. Just 5 words and not one complete sentence does not make a thorough trip report. Please make an effort to add more description and avoid using all CAPS, as it is perceived as yelling. Thank you and thanks for sharing.

airtraveladdict 119 Comments

Welcome to the community.
    Even if its lacking in words, i appreciate the photos.
    The angle of your photo really show off the seats.

Don't worry I was a newbie once too :)
    My advice is, imagine if you wanted to travel and you were reading a trip report, what would you like to find out about the flight?

So for example, If it was me, I would want to find out about the ground service, like check-in, priority queues.
    I would also like to know if they offer lounges, food and drinks offering, seats, comfort and amenities, and if they had enough seats for lots people etc.
    For in flight, I would like to find out about seat comfort, if they are good upright, relax, sleep mode, flat or angled, massage function, and other gadgets and storage space for my gadgets and shoes.
    I also want to see the menus, describe what the meal order and what was the taste like? also check out entertainment and screen. and then other amenities on board, pillow, blanket, self serve bar, amenity kit etc etc.
    Then I also want to read about how the crew were, are they friendly or not. etc etc

Thats how I formulate my thoughts when i write trip report :)

Anyway AA's new product is very impressive, must make the Europeans jealous because Euro business is just economy seat lol.
    These new seats for domestic US are amazing, they make other airlines flying long haul international look embarrassing with their old angled bed seats.
    And i see their catering is also improving too.