Review of Finnair flight London Helsinki in Business

Seat 6L
Aircraft Airbus A330-300
Take-off 05 Jul 19, 18:10
Arrival at 05 Jul 19, 23:30
AY   #73 out of 133 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 139 reviews
ykwok
Published on 15th September 2019

Hi Everyone, hows everyone doing? its been a while since the last flight report (guilty…) hopefully I will be able to catch up though:)
Anyways, today I'll be bringing you all back to the 5th of July, where my flight AY1338 from London Heathrow to Helsinki (A330-300) ex-long-hual business

Check in

Finnair Check-in counters were located at T3 area C, which is adjacent to CX's counters
checking in was efficient as there was literally no queue at all on the day.
One thing wired about the ground staff at Heathrow though…apart from BA, they don't seem to care about tagging the priority bag tag, even to J pax.(not sure whether that's an AY thing or Heathrow thing)

lounge

After Fast track security
Me and my brother headed straight to the CX lounge

if you ever get a chance to visit the Cathay lounge, their Dan Dan noodle and Cathay Delight are a 'must eat' and a 'must drink'

Boarding

Boarding were chaotic as usual at Heathrow

the seats

this aircraft is fitted with the old long-haul business, some of the rows are 1-2-1 configuration, where mine is 2-2-1

the journey

If you get to travel with Finnair, make sure to try out their signature blueberry juice!!! trust me, it's really good
And of course, I can't even skip mentioning the food, the food was surprisingly amazing.
After the meal, I was basically passed out until the aircraft start descending into HEL.

landed in helsinki

Thats it the journey of today. thank you for joining with me and hope to see yall next time on my next flight report :)

Conclusion:
The entire journey was pretty good, despite the fact that I spilled a drink to a lady who was sitting behind me (it was extremely awkward, and I am so sorry to that lady) after the incidence, the crew didn't handle it very well. instead, one of the male crew even starred at me, I was pretty much intimidated by the time.
But despite all of that, it was a pretty nice journey.

Routing

Verdict

Finnair

6.2/10

5.6/10

Helsinki - HEL

6.2/10

Conclusion

But despite all of that, it was a pretty nice journey.

Information on the route London (LHR) Helsinki (HEL)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 6 reviews of 1 airlines on the route London (LHR) → Helsinki (HEL).

The airline with the best average rating is Finnair with 7.2/10.