This is my first flight report
- On 16 April 2018, 3 days after Songkran Festival, I went to Nakhon Si Thammarat in southern Thailand to visit my grandmother.
- Check-in at terminal 2, Don Mueang Airport, I have check-in via mobile phone and show PDF file at the gate.
- Plane parking on gate 32, not far from the terminal, you can see terminal 2 in the photo
- Almost 3 year old aircraft, The Boeing 737-800(WL) with 189 seat, all economy class and the REG is HS-LUH
Flight departed on-time at 08:25
After take off, plane turn right pass the Nonthaburi City
Crossing the Chao Phraya River
Then, plane turn left toward to the south, pass my house on the west bank of Chao Phraya River
Inflight Magazine, the LIONMAG, showing the routing operated by Thai Lion Air
I have pre-order the meal onboard, the set contain main dish and drinking water.
- I have order the Shrimp Tamarind Sauce with Rice, this is fried shrimp with sweet and sour sauce.
- Some of rice still cold like unheated.
Plane nearly langding at Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport, you can see the coast before landing.
Nakhon Si Thammarat is small airport, no aerobridge, all flight park on the apron and wak to the Terminal.
Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport Terminal, Now, the new terminal is under construction.
- The Thai Lion Air is a low cost airline, everything meet my expectations.