Review of Middle East Airlines flight Cairo Beirut in Economy

Flight ME305
Aircraft Airbus A321
Take-off 21 Apr 14, 11:00
Arrival at 21 Apr 14, 11:55
ME   #1 out of 113 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 28 reviews
Jamil_Itani
Published on 9th October 2014
Egypt forever will capture my heart as I am half Lebanese half Egyptian. When I was 6-8 years old I used to visit Cairo on MEA old B707/B720s. This year I had visited Cairo to spend the eastern vacation and now it is time to fly back to Beirut as my vacation had ended.
The following pictures covers Cairo city:

Our plane to Beirut will be MEA's A321-231 (OD-RMJ) received by MEA in late 2003. We arrived at the airport 2 hours before departure and checked-in quickly, then we headed to the VIP lounge at Cairo which provides a wide view of the tarmac. Most of the pictures I had snapped covers MASRIA Airbus fleet, Royal Jordanian, Saudia…

Then the Cedar Lady arrived and started posing in the sun like an elegant lady

We were transferred to the plane by bus and immediately taxing procedures started. During taxining to the Runway I was able to snap some old Egypt Air A340 left for scrap in addition to a view of the terminal.
Take-off was smooth from runway 5L, and we had a good view of old Cairo.

Soon after reaching our cruise attitude of 32,000 feet, we were offered snacks as the whole flight duration is 55 minutes…
photo 040

Soon we started our (Top of Descent) and we approached Beirut. I captured the whole approach process of these old IFE screens.

Again an impressive MEA flight

Verdict

Middle East Airlines

9.3/10

Cairo - CAI

5.0/10

Beirut - BEY

10.0/10

Conclusion

Outstanding performance with MEA

Informations on the route Cairo (CAI) Beirut (BEY)

The contributors of Flight-Report published 3 reviews of 1 airlines on the route Cairo (CAI) → Beirut (BEY).

The airline with the best average grade is Middle East Airlines with 9.6/10.

• Comment 119578 by
    SKYTEAMCHC 4721 Comments

Wow once you start you never stop posting. Thanks for this new one that brings us another experience with MEA. The snack is quite impressive for such a short flight altough the plastic wrap is a bit cheap. MEA is really a good choice in the region.