Les contributeurs de Flight-Report ont posté 5 avis concernant 1 compagnies sur la ligne Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) → San Francisco (SFO).
La compagnie qui obtient la meilleure moyenne est American Airlines avec 7.2/10.
La durée moyenne des vols est de 3 heures et 34 minutes.More information
Europeans grumble about the naming of the (Domestic) First in the US, but the fact is that the seats are better than European Business, where they simply don't sell the middle seat in a 3+3ayout.
Is it me, or is the catering in the DL Lounge one notch above the US average ?
Thanks for sharing !
The only good European business seats are those operated on fifth freedom routes and TK when they use a widebody or renovated A321.
The catering inside this particular DL lounge is a bit more susbtantial and better presented than the average AA or UA domestic lounges.
Thanks you for your comments Marathon.
Thanks for sharing.
Once the door closed we taxied to the runway and after taking off the service started with hot towels.--> how can you call that towel?
I had the stuffed pasta which was pre-ordered and acknowledged.--> I thought you were on a diet.
Dessert was sundae with pretzels and chocolate shavings.--> my goodness, no room for a third topping?
I remember that you told me about the two ICs in SFO and I concur that I much prefer the Hopkins one.
There's something I don't get. How can yoy get into the DL lounge after your trip from DFW. The chilli soup cauldron reminds me the one Mrs Jack had during her stay at AF lounge in CDG. Not tempting...
Thank you Adan.
- I haven't disappeared yet. ;)
how can you call that towel?
- In the world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Erasmus.
I thought you were on a diet.
- That is right. I am on the see-food diet. :P
my goodness, no room for a third topping?
- Oh no, I wouldn't want the addtional calories. Besides, the contrast between salty and sweet is already achieved, so you don't want to mess with the balance of flavors. ;) I am waiting for the day that U.S. carriers will start serving the cheese course with honey. :P
I concur that I much prefer the Hopkins one.
- You are a man with great taste my dear Bernard.
How can yoy get into the DL lounge after your trip from DFW.
- All you need is ask and you shall receive.
The chilli soup cauldron reminds me the one Mrs Jack had during her stay at AF lounge in CDG. Not tempting...
- Chili is an American culinary tradition. :P One of the many ways that one can remember a visit to the U.S.
As always thank you Bernard for your comments.
It's nice you got a bird with the newer cabin. The cabin looks good with a modern IFE system.
The presentation of the meal looks good IMO, especially of the main dish.
Overall it looks like you had a pretty good flight with AA, the catering could've been better I guess.
Thank you for the beautiful bonus!
Have a good one, see you!
There's always opportunity to improve catering. ;)
wandered aimlessly like a lost soul in purgatory
- Oh the fun of no lounges or observation decks^^
They say that good deeds do not go unnoticed
- You should have handed out a tip jar... or just asked for a blank check.
As result of this unforeseen problem we were only offered water as pre-dept. drinks this time.
- When similar galley problems happened on my PHX-LAX flight, the FA still managed to push out PDBs.
The salad and starter are the same one you had on the other DFW-SFO report ;) The joys of flying the same route in the same month :) The beef/pasta you had on the other flight looked better than this stuffed pasta. Was it just spinach and ricotta inside?
The agent allowed me to return
- Same day allowed? The food offerings at SFO crush what I saw at DTW's Sky Clubs (standard soup/salad offerings).
Login to post a comment.