Flight-Report

Class Business
Aircraft Boeing 777-200ER
Take-off 31 Oct 10, 10:10
Arrival at 31 Oct 10, 15:20
CZ   #38 out of 129 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 116 reviews
manureva744
Published on 1st August 2011
Here is the next leg of my trip following the SYX-CAN. The airport of Guangzhou is enormous and domestic flights arrive on one side and international flight depart from the other, so you have to leave the domestic terminal and walk a very long tunnel to get to the International part.
I was a little lost because I couldn't find the CZ check-in counters. I went to request to buy an upgrade to Business class as I was getting tired as I had spent such little time in SYX and I was already on a plane flying home.
After buying my upgrade for 300€ I went to the lounge after going through security and immigration.

The lounge was really disappointing, small, very small and looked more like the lounge of a foreign airline rather than the resident airline. CAN is the CZ hub and you expect a huge and amazing lounge !

When I arrived on board the Boeing 777-200ER registered B-2062, I was greeted by the japanese cabin attendant who was going to look after me on this flight. Business Class was empty, we were only 5 in Business that day.

The japanese cabin attendant serving customers from the bar during boarding.
photo P1010531
photo P1010532

A glass of water as a welcome drink.
photo P1010533

Our cabin attendant welcoming passengers, she will hand a pair of slippers to each of us and will take our food and drink order.
photo P1010534

Row of seats in Business Class.
photo P1010535

Departure towards the runway, we will go by one of China Southern SkyTEAM aircraft.
photo P1010536
photo P1010538

Eva Air in CAN
photo P1010537

A lot of room for my legs !
photo P1010539

The screen with our route.
photo P1010540
photo P1010542
photo P1010543

Each passenger in Business Class will get a portable screen. A small selection of movies with strangely enough a lot of movies in french ! I actually tried to watch Lucky Luke but I fell asleep rapidly after the meal was over.
photo P1010544

For the pre meal drinks I went with a cola, I can't remember if it was a Coke or a Pepsi. My drink was brought to me with mixed salted nuts.
photo P1010545

The meal was served shortly after. I was copious and of good quality.
photo P1010548

The main course was brought to me as soon as my starter was finished and the main was delicious !
photo P1010550

After my tray was cleared I fell asleep and I woke up during the descent to Narita.

Narita Airport.