Review of American Airlines flight Charlotte Orlando in First

Class First
Aircraft Airbus A321
Take-off 06 Apr 19, 20:01
Arrival at 06 Apr 19, 21:36
AA   #77 out of 131 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 402 reviews
JAZ350
By SILVER 273
Published on 15th July 2019

Routing

iNTRODUCTION

Welcome back!
This report is covering leg 2 of 4 of a trip down to Orlando this past April. Originating in Toronto, my booking took me through Charlotte.
Today's SHORT report highlights the service between CLT and MCO.
AA operates a massive operation out of Charlotte, post merger. The hub has been seeing growth between CLT and Europe and also the Caribbean. Having travelled through this gateway multiple times, the increase of passengers is quite evident.

aircraft: N542UW; Airbus A321-200; 9.6 Years

This evening's flight was quite full and crew made all necessary arrangements to get everyone on board for an on time departure. From the gate, the sunset light gave a nice view of the terminal and neighboring aircraft .

Taxi warranted a clear view of each concourse as the aircraft made its way to RWY 18L. As outside got darker, my camera quality also went down. Apologies in advance!

Upwind.

Our route took us right over Columbia, SC.

As expected on this short flight, drinks and light snacks were distributed throughout the first class cabin. Another rum and coke, thanks.

Descent came quick enough and the crew flew straight in on RWY 17L. It took us sometime into Orlando as there were thunderstorms and we were forced to hold off the coast of Florida.

Gate on arrival with an AA 319 from MIA