Review of Lufthansa CityLine flight Gdańsk Munich in Business

Class Business
Seat 2D
Take-off 29 Dec 18, 13:15
Arrival at 29 Dec 18, 14:40
CL   #84 out of 139 Airlines A minimum of 20 Flight-Reports is required in order to appear in the rankings. 72 reviews
raiders
Published on 26th January 2019
Decided that last year new year I will spend in my second home(Munich) with my friends so I invited them.
I bought economy class and made cash upgrade for 80 euro to business.
I invited my friends to fast track and executive lounge as I have GDN business pass card
imagephoto 8bnv0myosgs2mxfr4fhipqphoto 56777839306__33b48ac2-9caa-4eec-8f56-806deec305f1
Of course I have ask for pillow
photo tapqod0ytrm15gjxhrs1pq
Thwen FA ask if I would like to have some water……as pre-departure drink…..
photo 56777924618__63ee2de6-7b78-4839-8dd2-46099b35c33c
in the plane I was surprised first time I had prawn but was very good additionally to that I asked for sparkling wine and whisky. I asked FA which whisky they have and FA told me that it is Jack Daniels.
First of all I was very happy that LH changed at last menu but then FA came to me and showed me opened bottled with Dwars whisky. I told that it's ok but in 15 minuets I couldn't drink that due ot is torf whisky which I have and I exchanged it for brandy and it was much much better.

I asked for second refill of sparkling wine and call by button above me. LOT Polish Arlines is better than LH in Premium Cabin because it has separated crew.1 for business/premium economy and 2 for economy. LH CityLine crew has 2 FA 1 is in Business and after service has done it's not interesting any more and it's going to help in economy…..in lh germany it's ok as in LOT 1 FA for business and 2 for economy. Only in CityLine it's so worst……